•29•

Hansol and Seungkwan were walking down the street, hands holding each other's.

They were laughing with each other and they couldn't help but show each other affection.
The two boys had been fooling around with each other, laughing and playing like they never had before.
When they were together was when they could be themselves.
Spending time together was all they needed to be happy.

They walked past the flower shop and Hansol sneakily picked a single flower from the bouquets that were exhibited outside the shop. The owner was currently helping a customer so he didn't notice that the boy had stolen a flower.
Hansol giggled and dragged Seungkwan away from the shop before giving him the flower.
The blonde looked so happy receiving that one flower that he started jumping around.
And before he knew it, he was on the street and he got swept off his feet by a car who's driver was not paying attention.
Hansol screamed and saw his dreams being shattered. The boy he loved was laying on the concrete, lifeless, blood starting to run down his cheeks and staining his white shirt.

"Seungkwan-ah!!!!" Hansol screamed out his name as tears ran down his face.

And then he got shaken by the shoulders and opened his eyes again to see the blonde boy worriedly looking him in the eyes.
It was just a dream. It was all just a dream.

The poor boy was crying and panting as the blonde tried to figure out what happened.
"You.. you got h-hit by a car...I thought I lost you..." Hansol said in between sobs, stuttering every word.
Seungkwan threw his arms around the younger and pulled him close to his chest.
He stroked the back of Hansol's head while Hansol clung onto the fabric of his shirt.
"Shhh Hansolie, it's okay, I'm here. Don't worry baby, everything's gonna be okay. I'm not gonna leave you. Nothing happened. You're okay..." he kept stroking Hansol's hair, trying to comfort the crying mess in his arms. Hansol tightened his grip on Seungkwan's shirt even more.
"D-don't... l-leave me... please... I-I can't live... without you." Hansol muttered.
"Stay... with me..." he finally looked up at the blond boy, eyes red and puffy from crying.
"Of course I'll stay with you, baby please stop crying, it hurts to see you like this." Seungkwan wiped a tear from the side of Hansol's face and crawled under the blanket with him.
He pulled the younger boy close to him and wrapped his arms around his shaking body.
"I'll always stay with you."

Scared you there, didn't I? :')
I'm sorry I had to make
something happen
Love you all
Comment pls