•33•

Seungkwan dragged Hansol out of the apartment with a smile on his face.
He hoped for a good date and seeing how Hansol was there, it was bound to be great.

The weather was nice as the two boys were walking down the street, swinging their intertwined hands as they walked.

They first went into a cosy little coffee shop to get their caffeine to go and continued their little stroll towards the shopping centre.

As they walked passed the flower shop, Hansol picked a rose out of the bouquet without really realising what he was doing and pulled Seungkwan away from the shop.
He playfully kneeled down and handed Seungkwan the flower.
The blonde started fangirling and jumping around.

Suddenly Hansol realised what was happening and before anything could happen, he grabbed Seungkwan by the wrist and pulled him towards him, Seungkwan roughly hitting Hansol's chest and dropping the flower.

Only seconds later, they heard a car rush out of the little side street they were about to cross if Hansol hadn't stopped them.
Hansol squeezed his eyes shut and clutched his fist around the fabric of Seungkwan's shirt.
He held his breath and didn't dare to open his eyes until he felt Seungkwan's hand running through his hair.
"It's okay Sollie, you can open your eyes..."
Seungkwan said softly as he gently stroked the younger's hair.

Hansol slowly loosened his grip on Seungkwan's shirt and hesitantly opened his eyes as a tear rolled down his cheek.
Seungkwan wiped the tear away with his thumb and Hansol grabbed his hand as he did so.
He closed his eyes again and breathed heavily as he held Seungkwan's hand.
"It was the dream... you were gonna get hit... I got so scared... what if I lose you?"
Seungkwan looked at the boy in front of him with a sad expression in his eyes.
He pulled him towards his chest and shushed the soft sobs that came from the younger.

"You won't lose me Hansol. Everything will be okay as long as we're together..."

IM SORRY IM SO DEAD
PLS DONT HATE ME
THIS IS SO LATE
IM SORRY I LOVE YOU