•12•

Hansol had been taking his medication.
And just like he dreaded, Seungkwan disappeared.

But Seungkwan had promised to find him and Hansol would hold on to that.

Although the dreams were now gone, Hansol really didn't feel any better.
Yes, he had been eating more and sleeping better but that was only because Joshua was still living with him to monitor his meals and make sure he took the pills.

Hansol didn't like it.
He wanted to see Seungkwan again.
He wanted to touch his cheeks and hold his hands but Seungkwan was gone and it made Hansol even more upset than before.

Before Seungkwan had disappeared, Hansol had made sketches of what the boy in his dreams looked like.
He would keep them on the nightstand next to his bed so he could look at them before he went to sleep.

Hansol still hoped to meet Seungkwan every night before going to sleep.
But every morning he woke up disappointed.

Seungkwan wasn't coming back.

As weeks passed Joshua was still with Hansol as much as he could and his worries never became lighter.
Hansol barely ever went outside, except to go to the therapist's office.

As he saw Hansol sitting quietly on the couch, Joshua thought he had to take Hansol outside somehow.
He didn't want to see his best friend waste away in this apartment any longer.

"Hansol-ah? Do you want to go to the park with me today?"
Joshua softly called out to his friend and to his surprise, the other just shrugged.
Joshua took that as a yes.

He pulled his best friend up from the couch and looked him in the eyes.
"Don't you think it's time to move on?"

Hansol was numb, he knew Joshua was right but even after all this time he couldn't forget Seungkwan.
He still knew exactly what the blonde looked like and he couldn't just erase him from his memory.
He simply couldn't.
And he didn't want to.

He knew Seungkwan would find him someday.

Dunn Dunn Dunnn.
Hehe .