•7•

The therapy session mainly existed of the therapist asking Hansol questions and Joshua answering them for him.

After all, Joshua knew everything there was to know about Hansol.

Hansol was a mess and he knew it, they both knew it. Hansol needed to be fixed. And he trusted Joshua.

He wanted to get better. He really did.

And even though he wasn't ready to let go of Seungkwan, he knew he would have to at some point.

He knew it wasn't Seungkwan's fault. But it was a contributing factor. His dreams about Seungkwan weren't healthy for him anymore.

In fact they were too good to be good for him.

How can you fall in love with someone who only exists in your own dreams? Can a heart really be that strong?

Or maybe... maybe, it was just that weak...

The therapist continued his conversation about Hansol with Joshua while Hansol just sat there staring at his hands, recalling last night's dream.
Recalling Seungkwan.

His dream had been so beautiful. It was so simple but it was all Hansol needed.
Just him and Seungkwan looking at each other.

Nothing more.
The look in Seungkwan's eyes...
The way they sparkled as he looked back at Hansol...
The way Seungkwan reached out to touch Hansol's cheek softly...
The loving smile on Seungkwan's face as he pushed Hansol's hair back.
The way he cupped Hansol's face and...
kissed him...

He kissed him...

A tear ran down his cheek as he thought about having to let go of that.
Even if it wasn't real.

Hansol just wanted to reach out to Seungkwan and actually be able to touch him.
He wanted to feel his hands through the blonde's hair.
He wanted to know what their hands felt like intertwined.
He wanted to taste Seungkwan's kiss...

But that just couldn't happen.

Another tear escaped Hansol's eyes and the room became quiet.

Joshua wiped away Hansol's tears with his thumb but didn't say anything.

The therapist gave Joshua a prescription for some antidepressants and some sleeping pills.

As soon as they got to Hansol's apartment, the boy sat down in the sofa without saying a word.

"Hansol... I have to go buy your medication... I'll go get some of my things to stay with you for a while... I don't want you to be alone.." Joshua quietly said.

He couldn't leave Hansol alone right now.
The next couple of days, maybe weeks, would be the hardest for Hansol.

He would have to let Seungkwan go and Joshua knew he couldn't do it on his own...

"Hyung.... thank you for being here for me..." Hansol said in the smallest voice Joshua had ever heard from him and the older felt a lump build up in his throat.
Like he could barely breathe...

He choked back his tears.
"Always..."

I'm not crying
You are...
Heh
어때?