•22•

Hansol opened his eyes and for the first time in a long time, he felt happy.

He had met Seungkwan in his dream again and it all felt so right.
Hansol wasn't confused or upset anymore when he woke up this morning compared to the ones before.
Seeing Seungkwan made him happy.
And just thinking about being with him again today made Hansol feel so excited.

He got dressed up, trying to look as decent as possible for his 'date' to the fair with Seungkwan.
While looking through his clothes, Hansol realised that he didn't really have that many and that he needed to go shopping asap.
After all, he really didn't want to look like a slob in front of Seungkwan.
He decided to just wear a baby pink hoodie and a white bomber jacket with a pair of ripped jeans.

He went to the living room and greeted Joshua, who was now looking Hansol up and down.

"Are you going somewhere Hansol-ah?"
Hansol smiled just thinking about it.
"I'm going to the fair with Seungkwan!" He happily replied and Joshua smiled back at him.

"Ohh that's nice, I'm glad he's making you get out of the house already!"
Joshua winked at Hansol.
"He can definitely stick around for a while!"
Joshua joked. He knew Hansol barely got out of the house anymore and he was happy that the younger had finally found a reason to go outside and breathe in some fresh air again.

"I hope he does..." Hansol mumbled to himself.

Idk why but
I just felt like I should end
this chapter here
I'm sorry it's so short and shitty