(14) Times Have Changed, Afterlife.

So the months have been passing by quite fast, it was almost my birthday again, Jack wanted to plan something I said no, he would win any argument.

Mum had a new boyfriend I have heard her talking to him over the phone, he was coming over tonight I'll see if I approve of him or not. If I don't look out...

Jack said to me, I have more chance of causing havoc then he does because technically suicide means revengeful to those who made me do it. Far as I was concerned none of my friends believed me so I did have anger.

I left a note on the fridge for Mum and told her I'd cook dinner tonight, she dropped the note and shit herself.

"Autumn?" She whispered looking around her.

I spoke to her hoping she would hear me!

"Mum. I love you please remember that. I stayed to protect you and make sure you get past this and become happy. Once you've moved on I know I will be free. So for the time being, I will be around. See I fell in love with a ghost... yes that's sounds crazy." She cut me off.

Yes!!! She heard me! It must be a Mother's instinct or unconditional love connection.

"With Jack? Katelyn told me his name. She guessed he was imaginary." I cut her off.

"Yeah everyone did and it pissed me right off. I ran away... he told me he could come back if he used someone body as a passageway but he may not be the soul he is right now. I couldn't take that risk. I longed for him mum he is the love of my life. I died for the guy I loved. I'm sorry but it's just what I had to do...this is what the world had in store for me. I love you mum." She cried for  hours.

She started to pray and in her prayer she included me

"Dear lord please let me talk to Autumn one last time, Autumn if you can hear me, I forgive you, please don't leave me until I'm okay, I'll tell you when I'm okay, but I'm not ready to let you go yet, please understand don't hurt me because I'm holding you back please I'm not strong enough to move on yet Autumn please where are you don't leave me. Amen" She whimpered.

"Jack can I get her to be like I was to you and touch her?" I whispered.

"Yes she has to plead for you to stay." He said back quietly.

"She just did. What do I do?" I asked..

"Touch her. She will see you." He kissed my cheek.

"Can you make her meet you too? Please? I want her to know I'm happy." I smiled.

"Of course princess." He said. "You first though your mum needs you. He stepped back, "I'll go start dinner for her. Slow cooked takes a while." He winked.