*20* What Needs To Be Done

I didn't care who knew it. I was going to kill him. I needed Jack back, the boy I was in love with. Not this pervert who pashed and fucked anything that walked. He took my innocence away and then takes someone else's two days later! Not only that but my supposed best friend!!!!

What happened to him I wish it never happened at all he should of just stay invisible at least he stayed mine then, I made the biggest mistake of my life... and now I lost the only thing that matters to me. I could never take him back after that.

I closed the page down and slammed the doors as I walked out if the library banging into fuck head Katelyn.

"What the fuck Kat! You knew he was mine! You betray me a second fucking time! Stay away from me!" I pushed her aside making her almost fall on her ass and I kept walking past her.

I was going to go find Jack and he would cop a mouthful now.

"Oh and look who it is. I love you Autumn you won't loose me, you're the only girl for me." I mocked and spat at him while talking by accident but he deserved it.

"FUCK YOU JACK!" I snapped so many heads turned around and stared at me yelling at the teacher.

"Autumn I can explain." He started saying.

"Explain what! I caught you in the middle of fucking my best friend, when you told me two days ago that you'd never hurt me!? You ALSO didn't tell me that if someone entered a passageway that they would gain traits of the person that they joined with and start to loose their own soul! You lied to me! You broke me inside AGAIN!!! I HATE YOU STAY AWAY FROM ME!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and burst into tears and ran down the hallway and out of the school.

*♡*

I cried for hours.. I know it was hours because no one came looking for me, and I saw lunch start and finish.

"Autumn?" I heard his voice.

"What the fuck could you possibly want now, haven't you done enough damage?" I snapped not looking in his direction.

"I'm really sorry." He said sitting down beside me.

"Sorry? You're sorry?!" I cracked up laughing.

"Oh PAHLLLEEEEZE! If there's anything I don't believe it's that your sorry Jack!" I snarled

"Your unbelievable, I can't believe it took you two fucking days and you're already after someone else. I loved you when you were dead. Alive? I fucking hate you." I snapped harshly and stood up and walked away.

Crying my eyes out on the way home yes I was walking it made it so fucking hard to see, all I wanted to do was die...I would of succeeded but someone who I thought was worth it pulled me out of it.

I missed the house and went straight down to the lake. I needed to sit and think.... to get my head around what just happened. I hated what he has become SO much I just wanted to scream my head off! I wish I could go back to that night that he saved me, I would never of said yes to him getting another passageway other than his own if at all!

I was so stupid to think this love would last or have a happy ending. It's far from it. Now all I want to do is watch him die all over again, or kill myself and be away from everyone, be the one they can't see!

"Autumn please hear me out." Ugh he was here again. I rolled my eyes before I turned around on my seat.

"What, what can you possibly tell me Jack? You cheated on me....it's as simple as that. You lied to my face, you made me believe you were a wonderful person. You made me fall in love with you. You mentioned you could come back to life when I was so near death I wanted you forever now I can't ever forgive you for this." I snapped and the sighed dropping to the ground punching the ground and hysterically crying.

"I'm sorry! What else do you want me to say! Why did you yell everything out in the school hallway? You know I got fired right? I'm not allowed back there now, and Katelyn doesn't want anything to do with me because she's got to move to another school because she got expelled for sleeping with a teacher. Thanks to you!!!!" He shouted at me, he sounded really pissed off.

"Thanks to me??? You're the two idiots who fucked not me! I was your fucking girlfriend. It's a bit different Jack!" I stood up and pushed him back while I was yelling at him.

"You know what? You betray me!" I said pushing him backwards again, "You betray me like Chris betray me back in Gordon remember I told you about him? You promised me you'd never let that happen!!!" I screamed pushing him again getting closer to the water. I'd lost control of what I was doing I was so angry right now.

"He betray me in front of the entire school, you know what the only difference between you two is Jack? I never had sex with him!!!!" I pushed him backwards and he stumbled hitting his head on the rock below and falling into the water. I pushed him further out and he started floating, I pushed him down under the water and pushed him further out again, I then turned around and walked out of the water and back up to my front door. Opened it and slammed it, and stormed up to my room.

"Fuck you Jack! I won't forgive you until you come back as the real you, You're a traitor in your new body, That was NOT the Jack I fell in love with, I don't believe anything that happened to us while you were alive. I want my ghost boyfriend back!! the one that only had eyes for me!!!" I yelled from my window, and sat down in my bed and burst into tears.

*♡*

I woke up and it was light outside like morning, shit did I sleep all afternoon oops... oh well..my life sucks so what's the point... I looked out my window and the body of Jack was gone... that waters clear and I couldnt even see it at the bottom...

Being curious I got up and got dressed. Put my thongs on and went downstairs. I wanted to see this for myself...the police act quickly around here...

I closed the door behind me, because mum was still asleep. I made my way through the flower garden and down to the edge of the lake. Nothing it was empty... like nothing even happened here. The house across the lake was back.. it was gone yesterday..and the day before ever since Jack came back actually.

I shrugged and sat on the seat watching the ducks swimming past.
I stared at the sky wishing things were different... I missed everyone I was friends with, since my house party nothing was every the same...I heard movement in the grass near me so I turned around and over near the other tree just before the lake the same place I saw the rabbit, Jack was standing there looking at the lake and throwing pebbles into the water.

He's back... his sexy light brown hair... his beautiful blue eyes, gorgeous smile. His flannelette shirt and his jeans with his canvas shoes. He was drop dead gorgeous just as I remembered him.

"Jack!?" I called out to him, he didn't move or flinch.

"Jack!!" I called out louder.

"Jack please answer me! Jackson Lee Parker!!!!" I yelled this time really loudly. He did nothing expect throw the last pebble he hand in his hand and walked back towards the tree at the bottom of the lake, I kept watching and watching until he just vanished into thin air....

What did I do?!!! I screamed and tears started falling down my face.

I lost him....I killed him and I lost him....

Forever...

The only thing left for me so I felt no more pain.... was go to the lake tonight.

As my last visit....This would be permanent.

*♡*

The End.