(31) That Special Night

He came out as I was about to do my zip. "Baby could you help please." I pouted lifting my hair up.

"Of course." He smiled, he left the towel in the bathroom Yummmm!

"Thank youu!" I cooed giving his a quick kiss.

"Anything for you princess!" He cooed back, and went to the wardrobe to get changed. Damn graduation... sexy, naked man in my house and I have to be good. Do you know how DIFFICULT that is!

"You look amazing beautiful!" He turned around and gasped.

"You look so gorgeous!!" I squealed at him and hugged him.

"You'll probably be Queen soon, not just my Princess for the night but my Queen." He smiled as I did curtsey and he bowed. Then just both cracked up laughing.

"Shall we?" He said holding out his arm, I nodded linking my arms into his. We walked down stairs and mum cooed over both of us for what felt like hours. She took heaps of pictures too..

"Oh time to go! Your ride is here!" Mum squealed excitedly!

"Yay! Bye mum!" I said excited and kissed her on the cheek. Jack did the same.

"Bye Tina!" He said happily.

"Bye guys have fun! Text me when you need me to come get you Autumn. Love you both!" She waved from the front door, we both waved from behind us as we got into the limo, I'd never been in one before so Jack hired one he's such a sweetheart!! We also had to pick up Madi and Nick. Tarnie was going to come with us but she got her dad's special car and he's driving her into the Graduation instead, Kat and Ella I'm guessing will be with their partners who knows.

"Ooh look alcohol I'm of legal age too." Jack winked and laughed.

I just rolled my eyes, alcohol never interested me I hope to god he doesn't turn into one of these crazy party guys as soon as we leave school...

"I'm just joking, alcohol is dangerous.... it kills too many people." He smirked at me I think he saw the look on my face when he mentioned it...I didn't mean to sound harsh but it does not interest me and I'd be kind of pissed if he did it a lot...

We pulled up, outside of the Graduation Hall, and thanked the driver, Jack got out and held the door open for Madi and I, Nick had got out from the other side.

We all walked in together and marked our names off that we were here. The Hall looked gorgeous! It was a Hawaian decorated theme, with cocktail stands, punch bowls, hula skirts and we got given ley's as we walked in, and other pretty things.

"Wow!" Was all I could say.

"I know right, wow is literally all you can say to this set up its amazing!!" Madi squealed.

"Come let's go get drinks!" She said, I grabbed Jacks hand so he could follow.

*♡*

Everyone  was dancing and jumping around it was such an awesome night I loved it, Jack and I went and got photos we were allowed to get one kissing too yay! My ultimate photo is a couples photo like that to remember forever and ever!

After we had photos, Jack took me over to the dance floor just as a slow song started playing. He's never been dancing with me properly before.. only under the waterfall that night at the lake, and in my dream.

Forever Young was the song that started playing, I got twirled around like a princess. I never knew he could do ballroom dancing oh my god! He just gets more perfect with the surprises he pulls!