*18* First Day Back

He was able to drive for some reason I didn't question I just sat in the passenger seat taking in all the sites I hadn't seen for almost a week.

It was nice to be pulling back into my driveway. And it was even nicer to have Jack with me, a way that people knew who he was!

He opened the door for me and helped me out, "Thank you, you're amazing." I kissed him as I got out.

"You're welcome my love, you know I'd do anything for you." He smiled and kissed me again.

I walked to the front door with him right behind me, watching out for me. I opened the door and Mum bombarded me.

"Woah hi Mum!" I kissed her cheek. "Mum this is Jack, Jack this is my Mum. Mum Jacks my boyfriend." I smiled and she smiled and immediately hugged him she knew he was taking care of me because she didn't even know I was leaving hospital today, Jack had kept it to himself. Sneaky!

"I'm glad my daughter has someone like you in her life Jack." She smiled at him. "Welcome to our humble little family." She hugged him again he hugged her back this time.

"Thank you Ma'am." He smiled politely.

"Oh please don't be silly call me Tina or Mum I don't mind at all." She smiled again. She looked so happy for a change! She's been stressed lately..
Then I go do something stupid and make her even more stressed, terrible daughter I am.

"We'll be upstairs Mum." I called out as I was walking to my room.

"Okay, let me know if you need anything!" She called out.

"Will do!" I answered.

*♡*

"So what are you doing with yourself now you're given a second chance at life?" I smiled as I put my arms around Jack.

"Actually I got a position as a student teacher at your school well my old school. Believe it or not, it's English. Your teacher resigned on Monday." He smirked it was that bad boy smirk I've been waiting to see again, I missed his evil attitude so much he was sexy when he was like that.

"Oh really now? So you're my English teacher hey?" I said running my hand down his shirt.

"Yep, so if you don't do as you're told, I'll have to punish you." He smirked playing with my hair.

"What type of punishment do you give Mr Parker?" I said seductively, knowing where this might lead.. but I've wanted this guy for ages, I was his girlfriend after all.

"Well it starts like this." He pushed me onto the bed and followed me up as he towered over the top of me.

"I see...then what? You're not very tough and strict Mr Parker, I'm a little disappointed." I pouted. As soon as I said that my arms got thrown up above my head and my lips got smashed with his. I felt his tongue slide there too, I returned the motions and followed his lead.

A little while later, he lay next to me breathing as heavily as did I. I moved and lay on his chest. "I love you Jack." I said as I snuggled into him.

"I love you too Autumn, I'm glad you're okay, I was so worried about you. Thank you for the special experience just before. It may sound funny but you're aware I'd never done that with anyone before right?" He blushed.

"I hadn't either. It was rumors I did, but I was saving myself for marriage, or for the one." I smiled and moved up closer to his neck.

"Oh fuck I'm so sorry I didn't even ask, I hope you're not mad at.." I cut him off.

"You are my one don't worry. I'll marry you one day. You have a second chance at life now, you're very much alive Jackson Lee Parker." I giggled.

"You calling me by my full name you're cheeky!" He snickered and tickled me.

"Sorry it was called for!!" I said defending myself. He rolled his eyes.

"I can't stay mad at you!" He pouted. "Please forgive me?"

"How could I not forgive you, your too gorgeous. I do have to admit though, the real you...is sexier." I pouted.

He smiled weakly. "Sorry...." He let out a sigh.

"Is it possible to find your own body?" I questioned just curious.

"I know where I am. And yes. Not sure why I didn't just do that." He laughed. "Oh well I'm older now." He winked.

I wasn't completely satisfied but he seemed happy so I left it be.

"So you all ready for school in two days? With your new English student teacher?" He smirked at me.

"You betcha!" I winked and hugged him.

I started dozing.."Goodnight Jack, I love you." I whispered. I felt his hand under my chin pulling it back up. I got lips pressed against mine again.

"Goodnight Autumn, I'm glad to have you back here. Sweet dreams pretty lady."

I saw him close his eyes too I wasn't used to that!!