(27) Back To School

My school said Jack was allowed to attend as long as his birth certificate would show up soon, as he had to get a replacement of his birth certificate because everything got taken away in his house fire.

I got up at 5:45am same as every school day. It will be strange to go back but mum rang the school and told them what happened they were sympathetic and told me to take as much time as I needed off I could make up for it. I didn't want to take too much time off though, or I would fall behind too much.

Jack woke up because I did, it wouldn't take him anywhere near as much time to get ready but he of course would want to watch or rather perve!

I got out the shower and took another towel to dry my hair and came out the bathroom to find him shirtless I almost died, ahhh gorgeous site!!!

"Good morning handsome." I smiled catching him dressing.

"Oh good morning my pretty lady!" He said coming over and kissing me.

"Oh my god don't do that or I won't go to school I'll keep you in here with me." I smirked.

"Hmmm now who's perving." He smirked.

"Me, me totally guilty, how could I not when you have a body like that!" I exclaimed giggling.

He winked at me, and said, "Well its all yours baby."

Arghh I melted inside. "Same to you." I winked back and went to my dresser, and got changed in front of him on purpose, he turned away blushing when my towel slipped off me. I just giggled to myself and got dressed.

He looked so sexy in his school uniform I was still secretly worried some girl would take him away from me, but I also knew deep down he loved me and only ever me, after all he fell in love with me as a ghost not when he was alive, we have such a deeper connection than anyone could imagine, we are past the high school crush connection. I could marry him tomorrow and I'd be happy, I knew he felt the same way....he came back for me.

I finished fixing my hair for the third time. "You look amazing princess." He cuddled up behind me.

"Thank you, you don't look too bad yourself." I winked and wrapped my arms around his and enjoyed his cuddle.

"I have to say though it's really nice cuddling you and actually seeing myself in the mirror holding you too." He said quietly.

"Awww! Baby that would have sucked knowing you had no reflection at all." I cooed sympathetically.

"Yeah...it did, and the same with my reflection in the water.. Anyway." He said shrugging it off. "It's fine now!" He let go of me and turned me around and kissed me. "We have to go so we're not late." He tapped me on the nose.

"Yep let's go, I need to eat." I laughed pulling his hand down the stairs with me.

He just laughed at me, "Good morning you two." Mum said happily. "I don't have to get into work until nine so I can drop you off at school if you like?" She cooed handing us a plate of pancakes.

"Yes please Mumma!" I said pulling three onto my plate.

"That would be so nice of you thank you Tina." Jack said kindly before putting his fork in his mouth.

She smiled at both of us, kissed me on the head, and said as she was walking away "I'll be dolling myself up then we can get going."

"Okay!" We both called out.

*♡*

We made it to the familiar school grounds I can imagine Jack would have felt so weird here, but the principal told mum he would be going in as a new student so it saved questions and potential problems.
Which was good, he would fit in immediately.