*17* Hospital Lights

"I will be in and out for the next couple of days finding a suitable passageway I hope that's okay with you? Don't think I've left you because I haven't." He smiled and brushed my wet hair out of my face.

I nodded "I know I get it. I'll wait for you.. I probably won't be at school for the next few days... I mean I..." I trailed off.

"Autumn?! Autumn stay with me baby. Please! Stay with me!"

Everything went black.

*♡*

I woke up to white roof, white walls, white bed and machines I knew I was in hospital...I suddenly remembered my last thoughts...and conversation JACK! I screamed.

"Shhh right here." He said sitting beside me.

"What how are you here if you can't leave the lake???" I squinted making sure I wasn't dreaming.

"I attached myself to you when you passed out knowing I wouldn't able to follow you, I needed to make sure you were okay sweetheart." He said brushing the hair out of my face.

"But I needed to say bye, while I go do what I needed to do, but I didn't want to leave you alone and wake up scared and confused. You passed out sweetie you still had lots of water in your lungs."

"You'll be here for the next five days, which is perfect for me to do what I have to do to make life easier for both me and you I can't continue on without you, I need you as much as you need me so it's the least I can do I want to spend eternity with you. I love you I'll see you in a few days okay." He said as he pressed his lips against me and kissed me for what felt like ages.

"I love you too, be careful Jack!" I called out.

"I will pretty lady, get better soon." He blew me a kiss and disappeared through the room curtains.

The next five days were going to drag on... especially if I didn't have Jack to keep me company... ugh I groaned.

*♡*

As suspected the last day of my stay came out of a dream and into reality. I've been waiting for the doctor to come around and speak to me about what the plan is.

"Excuse me Miss Paris?" A nurse put her head inside my curtain.

"Yes?" I said sounding tired I got next to no sleep here oh my god.

"You have an visitor is that okay?" She smiled.

"Yeah sure that's fine." Not knowing who it would possibly be at this godly hour of the morning I got comfortable in bed again.

This really cute guy with brown hair and light green eyes came and sat beside me. He sort of looked like. "Jack?!" I squealed quietly.

"You caught me out pretty lady." He smirked.

I literally jumped up off the bed and into his arms "Oh my god I missed you so much!!!" I squealed wrapping my arms around him and kissing him a thousand times or more.

He cuddled me back as tight as I held him and we swayed, "I missed you so much too beautiful, you made me worry about you every second!" He said with his head buried into my neck, damn he smelt nice today!

"So you're in this new body now? For good?" I asked not knowing what happens now.

"Yes I can leave at anytime and it will just disappear into thin air like it never existed..." He kissed me again.

"I missed those gorgeous lips of yours." He smiled.

"So how olds your body now? You look older than me..." I laughed a little.

"By what I saw he is twenty-two." He winked.

"Ooooh so you're a man now." I teased and smirked.

"Yes, what you trying to say Miss Paris." He said mocking me.

"Nothing, nothing at all." I winked.

The nurse came back around with another two people guessing they were doctors.

"Miss Paris? Sorry to disturb you, but are you free to talk for a moment?" She smiled.

"Sure, I said turning around still sitting on Jacks lap.

"We have checked your charts and your obs and it seems like you are perfectly fine today to go home, on the condition you have someone to look out for you, this gentlemen here, your..boyfriend? Friend?" He looked at Jack.

"Boyfriend yes." I replied casually.

"He's around a lot to look after you?" He asked again.

"Yes Jack and my mum whom I live with, Jack is also close by." I smiled.

"Wonderful, well if you could just sign here we will give you your painkiller scripts and you may go home. We hope not to see you back here anytime soon Miss Paris." He smiled and took the pen off me and handed me the paper.

"Take care guys." The nurse said smiling.

"Thanks," I said happily.

"Yay I'm free from this place!" Jack laughed and grabbed my hospital bag.

"Come on pretty lady let's get you out of here and home to rest up!" He smirked holding my hand with his free hand.