(30) Graduation Preparation Part 2

I got into Music and the boys were already sitting down. I sat down in my usual spot, "You okay princess?" Jack looked at me because I was almost late.

"Yeah, I think Madi has finally realised how deep our connection is, I told her for a spirit or ghost to be in love with someone is a lot deeper than an alive person." I smiled feeling accomplished.

"She's like afterwards, No one can break you two apart can they. Not even a question it was simply just a wow its true."

"What did you say?" He smirked.

"I said, No one." I smiled knowing it was one hundred percent true...we would be together forever.

He smiled at me, he looked like he was going to cry happy tears of course, seriously I can't wait till we leave school! He's alive I can actually have a family with him!!! I'm so happy I love my life so much because of Jack! He IS my life!

*♡*

The bell went pretty fast Music was a breeze especially being the last class we would ever have it was more to get results back I got another B+, Jack got an A smart ass. Madi got a B+ like me, Nick got an A+ but he would be the next Guy Sebastian so.. it wasn't uncalled for, he was great at Music, he has written a few of his own songs.

Jack loves Maths and Science, but he wants to be a fire fighter because of his family's tragedy..Which was sweet...but scared the hell out of me. I haven't told him that though he needs to follow his passion.

Me I want to be a full blown Author. He loves that I love writing, it's a great way to express yourself. Though I love kids too, so maybe a kindy teacher, part time writer I don't know to be perfectly honest with you.

It was almost end of the school year, Art was the last place we had to go, Madi didn't have Art she had Drama, she wanted to be a Nurse though.

We got to Art and basically no one was in there, not many people showed up today because of the Graduation, they would have their results sent to them by mail from the classes they missed...bad in my opinion one day...lunch time is plenty and that's coming from the biggest barbie doll ever.

Jack just stared at me while I was drawing the whole lesson, he's such a sweetheart, I couldn't have asked for a better person to be given. I pray at night thanking god for what he let me have...I just hope he forgives me one day and I can walk into the light holding Jacks hand.

Because I KNOW for a FACT that if he passed away before me, he wouldn't go near that light till he saw me... he was my boyfriend as a ghost once... he will come and stay with me as a ghost again when it's time. He was mine forever.

"Princess! The bell went let's go shopping!" He cooed.

"Oh fuck I was day dreaming...my bad." I laughed getting up.

"What were you day dreaming about anyway?" He smirked knowing what my answer was going to be.

"You. I just realised well it washed over me and I remembered how lucky I am to have you in my life.... because unlike other people, if their loved one passes away from old age or whenever, they've lost them....me and you....we go so much deeper than that. I met you as a ghost.... if you ever passed before me god forbid, it'd just be like it was before.. You'd be a ghost and only visible to me, but we'd never be taken away from each other. What we have is unbreakable and that's not just wishful thinking from a highschool girl who's head over heels in love with her boyfriend." I sighed and smiled.