(28) Ever So Faithful

We walked into the cafeteria and I let go of Jacks hand to go hug Madi I didn't see her in Maths that was weird. "Hey sweetie, how you holding up?" She smiled at me.

"I'm great now, Jack this is Madi as you already got introduced at my house party...Madi this is Jack, you know the one that didn't exist?" I said kind of harshly.

Her mouth hung open. "Wow, he's gorgeous." She mouthed to me. I just smiled at her.

"Wow Um Hi, be careful you're too cute to be single." She smirked.

"Who said I was single?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Oh you're not?" She gasped.

"Who are you seeing?" She darted her eyes around.

"Autumn...Duh?" He said mockingly.
"I'm the ghost she told you about that you told her there was no one there. You know the night she tried to kill herself." He snapped quiet enough so only she heard him.

She looked at me...speechless. "But you were a ghost?" She said to him, then looked straight at me, she was scared...

"I was." He said trying to scare her. She backed away and sat down.

"Ahh and Tarnie, Tarnie, Tarnie." Jack scolded. "You were the worst that night." He whispered in her ear hovering over her. "You made my pretty lady want to die..." He whispered again. "Because you told her she was full of shit sorry what words did you use, oh that's right, what fucking shit are you trying to pull now?" He snapped.

"Don't you ever! Doubt her again." He snapped quietly in her ear and glared at Ella as well. She put her head down, she heard what Jack said to Tarnie, Tarnie's lip was quivering but she stopped herself.

I sat down next to Kat leaving a space on the other side for Jack, and I was in front of the other three guys too. They welcomed me back. Trey winking at me in the process I just rolled my eyes.

"So Jack." Trey came over and sat closer to him to talk quietly.

"How do you know our rather my girl Autumn, future girl even." He winked at me.

"She's my girlfriend." He smirked back at him.

"Oh no shit? Since when, how was she?" He winked and nudged him. "If you know what I mean bro?" He said so seedy it made me want to hurl.

"I wouldn't know, I actually give a crap about my girl unlike you obviously their pants is the best part, maybe some etiquette might not do you any harm, 'bro.' And next time you wink or give her signals maybe make sure she's not with someone who's better than you eh?" He said calmly and smirked.

"Wow bro you ain't nothing like Kat explained." He said backing up back over to the seat in front of us. I glared at Kat. Was she gonna cop a mouthful or what!

On the way out from the cafeteria I was so pissed off with Katelyn now.
I stopped abruptly in front of her making her bump into me.

I threw my hands in the air. "What the FUCK was that shit in there?" I snapped up in her face. "What did you tell Treylon?!!"

"N-nothing that bad." She whispered.

"Bullshit! You'd want talk and fast!" I said grabbing her hand and pushing her against the lockers.

"OK! I told him that Jack and him were the same, that Jack liked to fool around, get drunk and the more girls in one night the better. The slutty ones were his favourite okay I'm jealous, I'm jealous your boyfriend is gorgeous and kind to you. I'm jealous that you got the best looking guy..okay you happy now bitch?" She sighed, then dropped to the floor from my fist connecting to her face.