,1

Jeon Jungkook, the youngest member of BTS that was kidnapped at gunpoint. Was finally found 2 months later in a remote house in the forest, roughly 5 hours from Seoul. Also found with the young idol was Lee Sim, a highly dangerous criminal that escaped prison. It was reported that Lee broke into BTS's dorm and kidnapped Jungkook while threatening the other members with a gun. Lee Sim has been found guilty of rape, kidnapping, and abuse. He's been transferred to South Korea's maximum security prison for the criminally insane and is also on death row. BigHit is grateful to have their maknae back but is refusing to disclose the idols condition. Despite his condition ARMY's are still happy to know Jungkook is safe and are relieved to hear that BTS will be taking a break to be with their maknae.
---
"Can we see him?" Namjoon asked once he saw their manager step out of Jungkook's hospital room. Their manager shook his head and stared at the anxious members with glassy eyes. "I'm sorry boys, he's in critical condition and seeing him in this state would shock you guys."

The members knew their manager was just trying to spare them the heart ache but it only made it worse. They just want to see their maknae.

"N-NO...NO T-TOUCH!" Jungkook's sudden screams of pain made the members jump up from their seats and run to the locked white door. "B-bad t-touch!" Jungkook continued to cry and the members almost didn't recognize his voice. He sounded like a child, a child that just learned how to speak.

"What are they doing to him?!" Hoseok sobbed and turned towards their manager for answers, who was standing behind them. "They're trying to clean his wounds." Their manager explained and it made Hoseok feel sick and dizzy like he was about to pass out. Jungkook sounded like he was in so much pain, what did Lee do to him?

"What did he do to him?" Yoongi suddenly asked as if he read Hoseok's mind. Everyone immediately turned towards their manager and waited for the answers they deserved.

Their manager sighed before deciding that the boys deserved to know, they practically raised Jungkook. "When the police found him he was locked in an empty room and he was naked. They said that Jungkook didn't even flinch when they broke down the door, he just stood completely still in the center of the room, like a statue. His hands were cuffed behind his back, he had a gag in his mouth and a eye mask on. The cops said it looked like he's had them on for the entire 2 months, the doctors confirmed that he did. When the cops started to approach Jungkook and remove the gag, eye mask, and cuffs. That's when he started to freak out. He kept screaming and trying to run away from them. When the cops finally removed his eye mask he wouldn't open his eyes and the doctors said that he's become light sensitive. They found Lee trying to escape and when he saw Jungkook he started to yell vulgar things and commands that made Jungkook immediately go quiet. He's really fucked up guys and I doubt he'll ever be the same."

The boys were silent as they tried to process what their manager had just told them. It felt like someone shot them, they just couldn't imagine Jungkook like that.

A loud crash from the room startled the boys and their attention was immediately brought back to Jungkook. Suddenly two nurses ran down the whitewashed hall and hurriedly pushed past the boys. The white door unlocked and opened enough to let the two nurses inside, but before it closed the boys caught a glimpse of someone. That someone was supposed to be Jungkook but no one recognized the hysterical boy covered in bloody bandages.
---
2 months and 3 days, Hoseok thinks as he stares at that white door. It's been 2 months and 3 days since they've seen Jungkook and it's not fair, life isn't fair. It's not fair that they can't see Jungkook, even after 2 months of missing him. Those 2 months felt like years, years of guilt and what if's. Because what if Hoseok ran down that hall and tried to help, what if Taehyung and Yoongi checked on Jungkook, what if Jin stopped Jungkook from practicing by himself and then none of this would be happening. What if's are self torture and Hoseok knows this, he knows he shouldn't be dwelling on the past because what's done is done, but he can't help it. None of them can.