,16

Jungkook pov
The building security officers were bombarding Jimin with questions while I just sat on the leather couch, motionless. I was staring at Jisung who was with another security guard across the room. Jisung looked like he had gotten into a fight with an MMA fighter, not cute little Park Jimin. While Jimin looked like he had witnessed a murder.

I felt like shit and I knew I looked like it too. My hands wouldn't stop shaking and honestly I felt like vomiting but decided to try and swallow that feeling away. I just want to go home and cry, because the more time I spend in this office, the longer I want to cry.

"What did he do to you Jungkook?" The security guard asked me but I didn't answer and continued to stare into space. I don't want to remember. Jimin frowned and gently tapped my arm, I just want to go home. "Y-yes?" I stuttered and the words looked like they literally broke Jimin's heart. The security guard apparently did have a heart because he frowned and told us he'd ask questions later.

"Thank you sir, come on kookie." Jimin said before gently holding my arms and guiding me out of the suffocating office.

We were half way out the building when I suddenly froze and gripped my stomach. That some uneasy feeling was getting stronger and it burned my throat. "Jungkook what's wrong?" Jimin asked but his question was answered when I bent over and vomited this mornings breakfast. Jimin grimaced at the foul smell and image but he didn't leave my side and stayed to rub circles on my back. A choked sob tore through my throat along with a gag, my entire body suddenly felt unbalanced and I found myself tilting like a drunk. Jimin caught me, thankfully, and held my shaking body close while whispering encouraging words into my ear. I wanted to punch myself for vomiting, I tried to swallow it, but everything was replaying in my mind and it was too much. Like usual, everything was too much for me.

"It's okay Jungkook, can you walk?" Jimin's words were calm and for a second I was jealous. Why couldn't I be that way? I don't even remember when I was that way. I nodded as an answer because I didn't trust my voice. Carefully we manuavered around the vomit and continued down the hallway. I felt bad for leaving the mess there without telling someone, but getting home was more important.
---
I immediately regretted coming home because the instant we entered the dorm I was bombarded with questions. I cowered behind Jimin and felt my stomach lurch again, the questions and faces surrounding me were too loud.

"Jungkook where were you guys?"

"Jimin what happened to your knuckles?"

"Oh my god just tell us what happened?!" Jin yelled and it made my head throb. Jimin growled and pushed me away from our frantic hyungs. "Leave him alone!" Jimin snapped and it worked to shut up our hyungs. I blinked back tears and tried to escape down the hall to my room but someone stopped me. I turned around and tried to jerk my wrist out of Yoongi's grip. "Stop Jungkook. Tell us what happened." Yoongi demanded, sharply, but the worried look in his eyes betrayed his voice. I glanced at Jimin for help but he was occupied with Jin, who was treating his injured knuckles.

"Jungkook please." Hoseok begged, who appeared behind Yoongi. I wanted to vomit again or die, dying would be nice. "His therapist tried to rape him!" Jimin finally cried, his face becoming red with rage. In his shock Yoongi released my wrist and I was going to run but something else stopped me. Yoongi's jaw tightened and his hands bawled into fists so tight that his knuckles turned white.

"Why didn't you help him!?" Yoongi growled, directing the question to an equally angry Jimin. "I did help him!" Jimin snapped back and pulled his hands away from Jin so he could face Yoongi. "Not fast enough obviously! Where were you while he was screaming and crying?!" Yoongi yelled in Jimin's face. Jimin bawled his fists and for a terrifying second I thought he was going to hit Yoongi. But instead Jimin's eyes welled with tears and he stormed out of the house.

Everyone was speechless, especially me. I never thought I'd see the day when Yoongi and Jimin fought, and they fought because of me. Using the shock as an opportunity to escape I quickly turned and bolted into my dark room. My stomach lurched as I sobbed painfully into my pillow, all the pain suddenly coming back stronger than ever. I just wanted to come home and have my hyungs hold me, not yell at Jimin. Jimin saved me, he didn't deserve that. I wanted Yoongi to kiss me and tell me everything is going to be okay even though we both know it won't. I want the pain and memories to go away, forever.

I didn't lift my head up from the pillow when I felt the mattress dip under someone's weight. The person gently ran their fingers through my hair, stopping every once and awhile to tug on the strands, only one person knows I like that. My suspicions were correct when I turned around and saw Yoongi staring at me with puffy eyes. Yoongi cried, he never cries. I know I should be mad at Yoongi for yelling at Jimin but I can't, I need him. "H-hyung." I whimpered, Yoongi immediately understood what I wanted and pulled me into his arms. Yoongi's breath was warm on my neck but I know his lips are warmer.

"K-kiss me..please." I sobbed into his neck, my salty tears tainting his beautiful milky skin. Yoongi didn't question my request and placed a soft kiss to my neck, let his lips linger there for a few seconds before moving up to place a kiss on my jaw. Slowly Yoongi kissed his way up to the corner of my lips, where an ugly scar was etched into my skin. Except Yoongi didn't pull away in disgust and finally pressed his velvety soft lips onto mine. I sighed into the kiss and dug my nails into Yoongi's back, the fabric of his shirt restricting me from his milky skin.

"I'm sorry kookie-ah." Yoongi whispered against my lips. He pulled me closer, so close that I was on his lap. "It's okay hyung." I didn't want to talk, not when Yoongi's lips were so close. Yoongi smiled and placed a chaste kiss on my lips, but I wanted more. Anything to hide to the pain.

"Yoongi hyung."

"Yes kookie?"

"Can you make the pain go away?"

(Probably gonna have some smut in the next chapter😏I love sugakookie so much😢Also sorry if this chapter sucked, I wrote it in third person then changed it to first and it came out weird. Love you guys!💙)