Kiss

Gems POV:

We start rehearsing for the tour. The set was amazing and the first show was in L.A. which was really nice. Joey and I have stayed hidden and Brendon and I have been seen. We announced on twitter and instagram and we are in every magazine. Wow this is really big. I don't like this but gotta start some where right? I guess that is one way to look at it you know? We have an interview in a half an hour so we have to leave for that. Also the interviews are so annoying all the same questions over and over again it was so stupid! 

Brendon: Ready to go,babe?

Gem: I guess. 

I grab my phone and we get in his car. It was a really nice sports car so that was one nice thing abput having a fake boyfriend. Joey and I still live together he just can only vlog in certain rooms which makes it a little harder and I can't be seen in public with him so that is really hard to. I mean we can't even go to dinner anymore. Which makes life even more insane because I am at the stage or I am at home I really only am in two locations so it is hard to lose me. We arrive at the People Magazine headquaters and we walk in. They take us to the set and they do our hair an dmake up. Did I mention this was and interview going on there webiste via Youtube? Ya, I am getting a lot of hat eform Joey's fans for not being with him. I choose to ignore it because there are also people who support Brendon and I if only they knew! The interviewiers name was Jessica.

Jessica: Well hello hello! Brendona dn Gem please come sit! We are just going to ask some questions about your relationship so just answer honestly! Ok? Great!

Brendon: What did they put in here coffee this morning?

I try not to laugh. 

Camera man: Rolling in 3,2,1

Jessica: Alright we are here with the wonderful and most talented couple! Brendon Urie from Panic! At the Disco and his lovely girlfriend who is also joining the tour! Gem Vince! 

Brendon & Gem: Hey!

Jessica: So are you guys excited to be here?

Gem: Oh ya! What about you Brendon?

Brendon: Very much! Gotta love answering questions.

Ya so much fun.

Jessica: Well first question is, how did you two meet.

Gem: Well I was just personally messing around with writing a song in the studio little did I know Brendin Urie was in the next one over.

Brendon: Ya, I heard her voice and it was so amazing it made my heart melt. I had to find this girl. she had the perfect sound for the tour. I opened the door and our eyes met.

He grabs my hand.

Brendon: I saw those amazing green eyes and I thought man, this girl is breath taking. I still think that and I think that was the moment I knew that she was the love of my life.

Jessica: Love? Oh did I here you say you love one anaother?

Brendon: Yes! We said it last night over dinner! It is a funny story actually Gem, tell them the story.

He looks at me. I can't lie on the spot.

Gem: Well um, the waiter dumped ice all over my pants last night and I thought it would be clever to sya does this make me cool now? Then Brendon said see thats why I love you. I look up forgetting the ice is melying on my pants and I said you love me? He nodded and then I laughed and smiled. I have never flet this way towards anybody before. Never.

Wow I was a good actress too!

Jessica: Wow that is a good story! Alright that is all the time we have can but wait before we go can we have you too kiss on camera for the first time for all the viewers at home?

Alright now I hate Jessica. Now I really feel like I am cheating on Joey. I don't want to kis him but I guess I have to now don't I? I lean in and kiss him. It was bitter and I will never want to do it again. He pulls away and he smiles at me.

Camera Man: We are out!

I get up out of my chair and run to the bathroom. Nobody noticed but Brendon. I don't want to do this anymore I really don't want to do this anymore. I get my phone and call Joey.

Gem: Can you come pick me up?

Joey: Ya, are you okay? You sound like you are crying Gem.

Gem: I will explain just please come.

Joey: Okay I will be right there hun.

I sneak out of the bathroom and I run into Brendon.

Brendon: Are you ready to go?

Gem: Joey is coming to pick me up don't worry about it.

Brendon: Gem whats wrong?

Gem: Like you would understand.

I run out and Joey's car is there and it is raining outside.

Joeys POV:

I drive to get Gem the rain is really bad. I see her run out of the building. She is in tears and she finally gets in soaked. I pull her into a hug.

Joey: Come on lets get out of here.

Gem: Ok.

We drivehome and I carry her in. She was clinging to me. She was cold from the rain and her tears. It was dark out and I didn't want to turn on any lights so I lit the fire place. I layed down with her and gave her a blanket. She snuggled up to me.

Joey: What is wrong love?

Gem: I can't keep lyng about who I love it hurts to much.

Joey: I know Gem it is hard.

Gem: I don't want ot do it anymore.

Joey: I know but this is your dream.

Gem: My dream is to do this with you and nobody else. How can I be true to my fans if I lie about the one I love?

Joey: I know you love me so that is all that should matter. You also know that I love you. That is all we need is to love one another.

Gem: Thats all we need. All we need is,

Love