Please Forgive

Gems POV:

I couldn't believe this was happening. The press got the pictures of Joey and I kissing. Brendon was shell shocked. The photos were leaked. I was scared what he was going to do. He grabed the remote and turned off the tv. He slowly put the remote back.

Brendon: Gem.

Gem: I am so sorry.

Brendon: I don't know what to do.

Gem: Brendon please I..

Brendon: I can only say this once I don't want you talking to him or seeing him.

Gem: But Bre..

Brendon: If you want me to be with you you can't see him. 

Gem: I..

Brendon: Do you love him?

Gem: No, I don't.

Brendon: Then don't see him again. Please. I didn't expect this from you from Sarah yes but not you.

Gem: Brendon please I love you.

Brendon: I love you Gem but please don't hurt me.

Gem: I never planned to. I won't see him anymore.

Brendon started to cry I have never seen this side of him. I hugged him and pulled him into my chest to hold him tight well we sat on the couch.

Gem: I am done with Joey it was a mistake.

Brendon: I don't want to lose you. I love you.

Gem: I know. Listen how about I get some Fro Yo to go and bring it back here and you and I can watch a movie and cuddle.

Brendon: Change that Fro Yo to Chinse and you got yourself a deal.

I kissed him and headed out to pick up food. I can't go for Joey. I can't hurt Brendon even though this is his fault for my life being turnes upside down but I don't want to hurt him. I know my sole purpose is to go for Joey. Something tells me it could lead to some trouble. That is the last thing I want at this point to be honest. I arrive at the food place and I walk in. The smell was amazing. I put in an order and sat down at a table. I went threw my twittwe newsfeed. Everything was about that kiss it was every where it was annoying. I know I made a mistake alright! I know I did. I just don't understand why I can't catch a break. Somebody sits across form me and I look up.

Joey: Gem I didn't know people would see. We can get through it.

Gem: I can't. 

Joey: What why not? You said we would make it work. You said you loved me.

Gem: Joey I can't talk about this.

Joey: Why not?

Gem: I can't be around you.

Joey: Oh did Brendon order this?

Gem: Yes but I get it!

Joey: Stop defending him!

Gem: Joey I can't do this with you. I can't make deals about it okay I just can't.

Joey: You are just something else. I love you!

Brendon: Hey leave her alone!

I stand up next to Brendon.

Brendon: I got the food lets go.

We walk into the parking lot with no word between us. 

Joey: You can't just walk away.

I turn around. I see Joey. I stare at him so does Brendon. Brendon looks mad he starts to walk towards him. He was going to try to hurt Joey. Step infront of him. 

Gem: Brendon stop!

Brendon backs off.

Joeys POV:

Brendon was coming to fight me! Great bring it I got powers and he doesn't can't wait to see to this! I walk towards him. Gem runs over to me. She trys to stop me. 

Joey: I love you Gem!

I love her I love her! I love Gem. The Gem I met at Disney that I fought Sawyer for the Gem that covered Collar Full with me. The Gem who toured with Brendon and was with me behind the curtain and exposed us the last show. The Gem that brought me to a pool party. The Gem that gave away her powers to save me. the Gem that thinks I forogt her. The Gem that is flooding back in my memory.

Joey: Gem I won't fight him the powers aren't fair. 

Gem: Thank you. Wait powers.

Joey: Once a super natural always a super natural.

Gem: Shut up.

She says under her breath.

Joey: I wanna give you your powers back.

Gem: What really?

Joey: Lets go!

We teleport to Garson.

Garson: Great work Gem. We have our ruler back.

Joey: I want to give her powers back.

Garson: Alright there is a catch.

Gem: You didn't tell me this!

Garson: You both will remember this but nobody else. You will go back in to that night. It is your choice on how you change it. Joey don't go to the pool. Just leave the pool party.

Joey: We will now give my girlfriend back her powers. 

I cast Gem and we turn back at time we are at the party. My phone goes off. It syas meet by the pool ya right! I find Gem with Sawyer.

Joey: Gem my dear lets go home. I don't think I locked the door.

Gem: Oh Joey you goof. Bye Sawyer.

Sawyer looked worried. Joey and I linked arms and walked out. We smiled at one another. Well I guess our lives are some what normal again. I have always been not so normal