Twitter War

Joeys POV:

I wake up bright and early. Gem is sleeping and she still has a little bit of that glitter make up on. I chuckle and quickly shower. I get dressed and leave a note saying I am going to Whole Foods and I will return soon. The truth was I was not going to a Whole Foods that was anything but the truth.

Sawyers POV

I scroll through Instagram. I haven’t seen Gem’s page in a while. It seems like her and Joey are doing great. That’s horrible oh look at this oh look at that her life is great ya without me. She did a shoot with PTX yesterday. I wish all her pictures where her and I. It was Friday so I posted a picture of her and I kissing with the #flashbackfriday. I sit back and watch things go down.

Gems POV:

I wake up to the constant ding that is coming from my phone. My first thought was who died. I mean why so early. Joey is gone his note says Whole Foods. Not surprised. I go on Instagram my reminders keep going, “Is it true?!?!?”, “OMG this is my new ship”, “since when was this thing?”, “Wow, thanks for telling your fans about this @gemvince” I look at the post. It was from Sawyer. I shake my head and hit the sleep button on my phone. I am so done with this. I tweet out “Yes, Sawyer and I went out twice. One before I even dated Joey and another at a point where Joey and I went through something that was not expected we are over it and I am happily in love with Joey”. I send it out and I get a relpy from Sawyer.

THEIR TWEETS

Sawyer: “@gemvince what is “something not expected please explain”

Gem: “@Sawyerhartman you know exactly what I am talking about”

Sawyer: “@Gemvince oh ya when @Joeygraceffa cheated and you were heartbroken you came to me for support”

Gem: “@Sawyerhartman I forgave him because I love him”

Sawyer: “You said you loved me and I made mistakes, I don’t see you forgiving me”

Gem: “Well if I could stand being in a room with you for more than 2 minutes then I would”

Sawyer: “At least I am not a sell out for a good tour”

Brendon: “She was not a sellout @Sawyerhartman she was an amazing singer and I did her wrong and so did my agent who is now fired”

Sawyer: “I like how the king of mistakes buds in @Brendonurie”

Brendon: “I got some help I hope you do too. I am back with my girlfriend Sarah and I am happy. You are not with anyone and I don’t blame them. I have heard some stories and seen some things from you. I suggest that you bud out and stop jabbing Gem, @Sawyerhartman”

It finally ended. I can’t believe Brendon got help and is happy and back with sarah. Maybe one day we will be friends. Sawyer was in jail and I think Cat to but for a whole different thing. Lord knows wht she is up to. Lets just hope this stays on the down low.

Joeys POV:

I arrive at Jared, so yes he went to Jared. I go in and look at the rings. They were all plan and simple. Which is nothing like my Gem. They had an amazing crystal green stone ring surrounded by little clear regular diamonds. As soon as I could I got the ring. I had it engraved in where there were not any stones. I figured she would get my vibe on the words. This is going to be perfect. Now I just have to wait for it to come in. I plan on proposing tomorrow. I know where and when and lets just say it will be magical.

Gems POV:

I sit on the couch watching Modern Family. Joey comes in.

Joey: Well twitter was busy.

Gem: I am guessing you saw that go down or read it all at least.

Joey: Yeah, um well this is different I guess.

Gem: It doesn’t change us right?

Joey: No it is just out there. We can’t let it affect us. Sawyer is trying to hurt us and to my surprise Brendon is trying to help us.

Gem: I am surprised he got help.

Joey: Well good for him.

Maybe the world is starting to be good again. At least one can hope.