Hard Work

Gems POV:

I wake up and run down stairs to make breakfast. I was so excited! I get to go back to the studio and work on an album. This is one of the biggest things I have ever done in my life. I wonder how my parent will react? Who cares! Joey was happy so I was. Joey comes downstairs with his messy hair which was to cute!

Joey: Your in a rush!

Gem: I am making my album today!

Joey: Oh ya! Will I be the first to here it?

Gem: Maybe.

Joey: I better be!

Gem: Well I do have a special place for that Brendon Urie.

Joey: Hahah.

I kiss him on the cheek and head to the studio. Once I arrived I ran in. I was just way to excited. 

Brendon: You ready to record?

Gem: Ya, I have my song Not So Normal. I just need nine more and a album name and cover.

Brendon: That should be easy. Do a bonus track as well.

Gem: Like what?

Brendon: Do our song Memories.

Gem: Ok sound good.

Brendon: Here is a pencil and paper. So you can write your songs. Once you are done you can record and I can help you with the insturments.

Gem: Thank you!

Brendon: No problem I will be right here working on songs as well. 

Gem: Ok!

I sit down with my pencil and paper and start to think. Well I want to do one about Joey. I also want relatable songs as well. I start to write down soem ideas and then I turn them into sentances this was not as hard as I thought. 

A couple hours pass by and I have my whole album in my hands. If any of these pages were to be ruined I would die inside! I just need an album title. Super Natural? No. How about Gemin' It Out? I no that is not happening! I don't want a band name my name will just be Gem thank you very much! I got it! Not So Normal that is cheesy but hey who cares. So this is how it is going to go!

Not So Normal By: Gem

1. Not So Normal

2: One Life To Give

3: I Thought You Were Gone?

4: Green Eyes

5: Super Natural

6: Weird Ones

7. Conflict

8: A Spark

9: Under My Spell

10. Fill In The Blanks

11: Memories (Bonus Track)

11 songs? That is a strange number. I guess you could say it is not so normal. No Gem no.

Gem: Hey Brendon, is 11 a strange number of songs on an album because of the bonus track?

Brendon: Ya I guess here let me see.

I hand him the paper.

Brendon: Well make Only One Life To Give a bonus track. How about you record a single with me?

Gem: Sure! I would love to.

Brendon: Cool lets write one.

I am writing a song with Bredon Urie life is complete! 

It takes an hour to write a song but we finially got it! It is called One Chance. It was my favorite of all of them. Since you know I did it Brendon Urie! 

Brendon: Ready to record?

Gem: I guess so!

We start to record and he just smiled at me the whole time it was so exciting singing infront of my favorite artist. 

We wrap up. We only got four songs done.

Brendon: We will record the rest tomorrow and we can go get your picture for the album tomorrow.

Gem: Cool thanks for all the help.

Brendon: Anytime!

I pack up and head home. I can't wait for to tell Joey eveything he will be happy to here about a single with Brendon Urie. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry so short but Amazing Race tonight go #teamcute yes!