Problem

Joeys POV:

I wake up and the other side of the bed was bare. I miss Gem being around. I am sure she has left by now. I go downstairs and there she is all dressed and showered. She looks like she is leaving soon.

Gem: Hey babe!

Joey: Hey, are you leaving?

Gem: Yes in a couple minutes.

Joey: But Gem! You are spending so much time with this project that we haven't been to dinner forever, we haven't really talked and I miss you. I miss you a lot Gem.

Gem: Sorry Joey it is just this is really exciting. How about I meet you for dinner tongiht at the Erb Garden? At five.

Joey: That sound wonderful.

She kisses me on the cheek and is on her way.

Gems POV:

I miss Joey I really do it is just so in the moment with this whole making music thing. Brendon has been so great to me and I really think I have a chance in the music world. I mean this is huge but I really need to not forget about Joey. Joey always comes first. Then everything else. Today we are having a tour meeting about the set up and how it is going. We will get all the tour dates and locations which I am really excited about. I arrive at the place. I walk inside and the space was amazing and very fancy. Luckily I was wearing a dress so I fit in. I walk into the meeting space with a big long table, Brendon and our managers were there along with our set designer and publisher.

Brendon: So what should we start with?

My Manager: Well here are all the tour dates and locations. You can see we will be also doing a little bit in the U.K. we figured you wouldn't mind. The tour will go on for three months and you will have a show every other night which we know is a lot to ask but that is what you need to do.

Gem: Alrigth that seems like a lot but we can do it right Brendon?

Brendon: Ya, it will work well.

Brendon's Manager: Know we just need a tour name and we can start selling tickets.

Brendon: What do you think Gem?

Gem: It should be a combo of both of our albums.

Brendon: Alright what do you have in mind?

Gem: Well your album is Too Weird To Live To Rare To Die and mine is Not So Normal. So I was thinking maybe Too Weird To Be Normal?

Brendon: I like it!

Publisher: Well we got that done so that was easy.

Designer: Alright we were thinking sparkles and it seems black looks very nice for Gem.

Gem: Alright sound cool.

Designer: I know Brendon to well so I will surprise him. The set design however I was thinking for Panic that we could bring back that explantion point like in Miss.Jackson. and also for Miss.Jackson we won't have LoLo so I was think we have Gem's head on a scream singing it?

Gem: Sounds creppy but cool.

Brendon: Agreed.

Designer: Now Gem I want to add a magical feel for you. You just seem so powerful. So thats what I want to do for you. 

That is interesting. Magical? I seem magical? That is something I have never heard before.

Gem: Alright.

We discuss small details for the next couple hours. We start to pack up.

Managers: We also have one more thing. 

Gem: What is it.

Publisher: We think tickets would sell more maybe if you two were a couple.

Gem: What we aren't single!

Brendon: I am Sarah my girlfriend and I broke up. 

Gem: I didn't know I am sorry. But I have Joey.

Publisher: Well hide it. Gem it is the best for you two. To amazing singers dating and touring together. Best love story. Listen I will give you a chance to think about it.

Brendon: I will do it.

I look at him wide eyed.

Publisher: Gem? What about you?

Gem: Let me think about it.

I was just so mad that Brendon gave in like that. I storm out of the place. I drive to the resturante. Joey was already there I was three minute late and I still felt bad. I walk over and sit with him. He looks up.

Joey: There you are!

He says with a smile. Oh that smile made my heart melt.

Gem: Sorry.

Joey: Hey, whats wrong.

Gem: Nothing don't worry about it.

Joey: Coem on I know that is a lie.

Gem: Just don't worry about it Joey.

Joey: You don't need to snap at me. You were late I looked past it. I haven't seen you all week I forget what your face looks like. I get excited to see you when you get home and you just fall asleep. I miss you. That is why I really was looking forward to this dinner. So if you are just going to be bitter and ruin it we can just leave.

Gem: You know what Joey? Do you know how hard this is on me? Do you know what was just suggested to me? Joey, you don't understand what is going on. I don't think you will understand.

Joey: Try me.

Gem: They want me to pretend I am dating Brendon and that I love him.

Joey:....