Not Over

Gems POV:

I wake up our bed. I spring up and so does Joey.

Gem: Did you have a nightmare?

Joey: Ya you?

Gem: Oh ya.

We hear a scream we look at one another.

Joey and Gem: Bri!!!

We run out of the room and into hers. She was in a pool of blood and I backed into the wall. Joey ran out and called 911. I couldn't move I froze this was like my own child. Legally she was.

Joey: Its going to be okay Bri. It is going to be okay.

Soon they took her away and drove her to the hospital. I get in our car and drive to the hospital. We were speeding and we didn't care. We finally arrive. We rush in and we walk into her room. She was hooked up to all these tubes and this frightened me.

Joey: Gem, its going to be okay.

The doctor comes in.

Doctor: It seems Bri tried to kill herself. We can't save her I am so sorry. She is living on this machine that delivers oxygen to her body. Without every organ will slowly stop and she won't breathe anymore causing her to pass away.

Gem: Oh my god!

Joey: We need to let her go Gem. We don't have a choice anymore.

Gem: Okay your right your right. 

The doctor unplugs the machine and takes off all the tubes. She slowly slipped away from us. I was losing my first "child". She was too young to die she doesn't deserve this. It should have been me. Why would she try to kill herself? I don't know at all. 

Joey: Gem, I think it is time to go home clean out her stuff maybe.

Gem: She just died thats sick Joey. 

I walk out and get a taxi home. Why was he moving so fast? Why was he trying to forget her just like that like she meant nothing. 

I go home. I slowly walk upstairs and I get chills as I walk towards her room. I open the door and see the blood is gone. Must have been the police who cleaned it I guessed. I find a note on her desk it said.

" Gem and Joey I love you both. I did this for an important reason. I doubt you will understand or believe what I am about to say. I got these powers and I didn't believe that t was real. They said it was because I had a bad childhood. I saw that these powers were to strong I didn't want to hurt you two so I thought the best thing to do was well kill myself, Thank you for all the love and caring for me. I love you both.-Bri"

I was in tears if only she knew we understood. If only she knew our secret that we are the same. This kills me.

Authors Note:

Yes I didn't end the story I almost did. I need sometime to think of some ideas so I have a lot right now! Sorry for it being short but I am looking forward to the future chapters full or excitment and some new characters and some old ones come back! Thank you so much for reading good bye!!!