Tyler

Gems POV:

Today we are going to get Joey's stuff. It was going to be so amazing for him to actually be living with him. I really love him to death. But first today I am going to Tyler's house to see if I can form a friendship. This should be easy after all Tyler is a pretty nice guy. I shower and get changed and head out the door. I get in my car and drive to Tyler's house. I texted him last night to see if I could come over and he said of course! He is so cool. I finally arrive and run to his door. I knock.

Tyler: Hey Gem! Come in!

Gem: Thanks wow I love your house!

Tyler: Thank you! So what is up?

Gem: I wanted to talk to you about something.

Tyler: Well tell me what it is girl!

Gem: Did you know Sawyer was gay?

Tyler: No way! I really didn't. How is he by the way.

Gem: He is good. But listen Tyler, he really likes well you.

Tyler: Really? I have had a huge crush on him since day one!

Gem: Oh my god that is so awesome!

Tyler: I am really shocked that he is gay.

Gem: Me too. I would have never guessed it.

Tyler: So what kind of video do you want to film?

Emily: Ummm.

We ended up filming the blind folded make-up challenge. Lets just say I have eye shadow every where. I wash my face off and decied I should go visit Sawyer and tell him the good news. He is going to be so happy to hear that Tyler likes him. I can't wait to go tell him. I say goodbye to Tyler and drive to the center. The traffic was dead. That is very odd for L.A. I walk into the huge lobbie. I sign in and go to Sawyer's room. I knock on the door. He quickly answers.

Sawyer: Gem! So nice to see you again so soon. Whats up?

Gem: Just coming to see how you are.

Sawyer: Not much has changed. I like just saw you.

Gem: I know.

Sawyer: Just tell me why you are really here.

Gem: Tyler likes you back!

Sawyer: Really? I would have never thought! What did he say.

Gem: He was suprised that you were gay but was happy. He was so excited to find out he has reallylike you for a long time. 

Sawyer: Well, when I get out of here I am asking him out!

Gem: Yay! I am so happy for you.

Sawyer: Thank you Gem.

Gem: Anytime!

I talk for a little bit longer. I tell him that Joey is moving in and my cover channel is doing very well. His fans miss him and can't wait for his return which is so awesome! He is really starting fresh. I leave the Center and meet Joey at his old apartment. He brought boxes and we start to pack. I was so excited for a fresh start with an awesome guy.

Sawyers POV:

Gem leaves the cnter. I watch her walk to her car to make sure she gets there alright. Gem is so cool but now I need to call Tyler. I really don't like it here People aren't very friendly. They think I am insane. Which is untrue. Some of these people are real nut cases. One guy yells at plants.These people are just damanged to the core. Me I only have a skratch on the surface. I thought I could escape but I want Gem to think I am getting better. None of my friends visit. Are they scared? I am the same old Sawyer. I have only talked to Tyler and Gem for the past month. I just want to return to Youtube and filming. I want a fresh start. I feel Joey will get in the way of that. I can't stand being in this room 24/7 I hvae memorized the marks on the wall. I have counted the specks on the window. I am going insane staying here! None the less I will be out soon. Then I can see Tyler. Speaking of I need to call him. I pick up the phone and dial his number.

Tyler: Hey.

Sawyer: Hi.

Tyler: I see the plan is working.

Sawyer: Oh yes! It is going so smoothly.

Tyler: So glad I could help.

Sawyer: Couldn't thank you enough. 

Tyler: Gem came over today.

Sawyer: Ya she came here to she told me.

Tyler: I guess I am a pretty good actor.

Sawyer: You should see me. Gem actually thinks that I am gay and in love with you. What a fool.

Tyler: So what is the next step boss?

Sawyer: Take down Joey I guess. He doesn't know that I have my powers back. As well as he doesn't know that you are the one who gave them back to me. Soon Gem will have dark powers like you and I. We can take over the good powers for once and for all!