True Colors

Should I end this? I am running out of ideas so let me know if you have any.

Joeys POV:

The pole was falling. Everybody was going to get crushed! I quickly used my super strength to hold it up but it was to heavy! I tried and tried. It was comign back down. Nobody could see  me so it was alright to show my powers.

Gems POV:

I saw Joey trying to hold it up. There was only one thing to do. I held out my hand and helped hi. Everybody was looking at me. Brendin was shell shocked. We got it. The one problem is that people all know my secret now. I  look up to Joey not knowing what to do.

Garson pops up and teleports us away. We are in a white room again with table and chair. I hug Joey but Garson does not look happy.

Garson: Are you crazy?

Gem: For what saving all those people?

Garson: You spilled your huge secret!

Joey: Just calm down. We can figure it out.

Garson: How?

Gem: Brainwash them. When they wake up nobody remembers it.

Garson: Only the head of the Super Naturals has that power.

Joey: I am the head.

Garson: Really?

Joey: Yes so I suggest you stop sassing my girlfriend.

Garson: Sorry but fix it!

Garson storms out and Joey looks at me with anger.

Gem: What?

Joey: Gem I had it under contorl.

Gem: No you didn't Joey you just didn't.

Joey: This is to much.

Gem: Sorry.

Joey closes his eyes and casts a spell on every single person so they forget it all.

Joey: Lets go.

We teleport back to my dressing room. I hear a knokc at my door. I hide Joey and answer. It was Brendon.

Brendon: Do remember tonight? I have  a headache so it was all a blur.

Gem: Ya we did great!

Brendon: Good! Night Gem!

Gem: Night!

I wave as he closes the door.

Gem: You can come out now.

Joey: Good. So how long do you think you and Brendon will be lasting?

Gem: I don't know hopefully not long I hate it as much as you do Joey.

Joey: Its hard to watch your girlfriend with another person.

Gem: Believe me I know the feeling.

Joey: Listen Gem I just want to have to do this forever.

Gem: We won't be don't worry.

Joey: Good. I miss being in public with you.

Gem: I do have an idea so it wouldn't be weird to see us in public together.

Joey: Really? What is it?

Gem: You say you are gay.

Joey: Are you insane?

Gem: I don't know am I?

Joey: Maybe not but what about all my friends and family.

Gem: Well if you trust them then tell them the truth if you don't just let them believe it.

Joey: Why are you so much smarter then me?

Gem: Its a gift.

Joey:  I better get going before I am spotted. Love you.

Gem: Love you too!

I kiss him and he leaves. I plop on the couch and fall asleep.

Brendons POV:

I know Gem is going to leave me when this tour is over and I can't have that happen so I have a plan. I go over and grab a box from the drawer and flip it open. The last show I will ask her to marry me on stage. She can't say no she will look so bad if she does and she will never have a career. This plan is perfect. I can't wait.