New Friends

Joey's POV

Gem and I headed for the Rainforest Cafe. I started to see all my friends. Once we arrived I intruduced everyone to Gem.

Joey: Hi everyone this is Gem!

Gem: Hi.

Joey: I invited Gem to dinner. We met in the Space Moutain line.

Sawyer: Nice to meet you!

Gem: Nice to meet you too!

They were all very accepting to Gem. I was wondering what are they thinking internally though? Do they actually like her. Oh duh! I can find out myself!

Whitneys Mind:

Gem is so pretty and nice! I wonder if Joey has any feelings for her? After all it is very strange that he just brought her here. There has to be more to the story.

Shanes Mind:

Gem seems very nice. A little to nice. I really question her sweetness. She is always smiling. Is this nice girl thing all an act?

Kalels Mind:

I wish that Anothony would stop staring at her!

Anothnys Mind:

Gem is so hot!

Lukes Mind:

Wow Joey really thought I was serious when I said if you make a new friend bring them to!

Cats Mind:

Gem seems to be nice. Lets hope she doesn't get to close to Joey. Joey is my true love and I will stop at nothing! She better watch her back!

Megans Mind:

Gem is so nice! I think we could be really good friends! I totally ship her and Joey they would be so cute! What would their ship name be? Gemy! Perfect!

Sawyers Mind:

Gem is so pretty. I hope that Joey doesn't like her. That could ruin are friendship. I really like Gem I kinda wanna ask her out. /she is so amazing. I really have feelings for her!

So many things are now running through my head! I have to sort this out. Ok so Whitney likes her, Shane is a little worried about her, Megan wants to be best friends with her and is already shipping us! Anthony thinks Gem is hot he better watch himself. Kalel is catching on to Anthony. Cat like me! This could be a problem. Like a big problem. And Sawyer, Sawyer likes her. This is crazy I feel a rage growing inside of me but why? Do I have feelings for Gem? NO! I can't love is dangoures! I can't be falling for her! But the one problem is, I am.

Sawyers POV:

Gem she is so pretty I love her laugh her smile her eyes. Everthing about her is perfect. Joey seems very mad. What is up with him? He has been acting strange every since he got here. I hope he is all right. I think I am going to ask Gem out tonight after dinner. I can only hope that she says yes. I hope Joey doesn't like her. After all he did say they were just friends.