Broken

Gems POV:

Tonight was our last show. I was ready to end this tour. I am done with Brendon and all his tricks it annoyed me. I hated having to act like I was in love but I have said this many times. I was dressed and ready to go. I got in my spot and the music started. I sprung up and the crowd went insane. I was going to miss that one part and traveling with Joey even though we couldn't go in the public eye. It was the last song and I rocked it. It was one of our best shows and I was so excited that I got to do this. I got off stage and Panic was on stage. 

Joeys POV:

Panic was on their last song. I was excited to get my girlfriend back that is for sure. 

Brendon: Now before we wrap up this tour I would like to bring out my lovely girlfriend Gem! 

She looked shocked but she came out smiling and waved. Now what was Brendon up to?

Brendon: I was so lucky to find a wonderful girl like her. She means the world to me and it was awesome having her tour with me. I am sad that this our is over. We had some really good times on the road. We have learned many things about one another. Right Gem?

Gem: Oh ya this was a great experiance and i will never forget it. I hope to expand and maybe have my own tour one day.

Brendon: Well I guess that leaves me with one thing left to say.

Gems POV:

Brendon turns towards me and gets down on one knee. I cover my mouth with suprise. I look over at Joey and he looked worried. The crowd was going wild. This is not good.

Brendon: Gem, you are the love of my life. We were meant to be. You and I are forever so I wanted to make that offical. Will you make me the happiest person alive? Will you marry me?

He opens up the ring box. It was huge and I couldn't believe it. What do I do? I choke over my words

Gem: Yes.

I look over at Joey. He seems crushed. Like I was supposed to spill the truth. Like I was supposed to say no and let my whole career fall down into pieces. He wanted me to end this awesome rockstar life so I could be with him. Well to that I say he is right. He deserves better. I am willing to give up everything for him. Music is one of them. He got me into singing. He is my rock, my person, my all. I can't do that to him.

Gem: You know what I won't marry you. My answer is no.

The crowd gasps. Brendon gets up.

Brendon: Why not?

Gem: I can't play along anymore.

Brendon: What is this a game in your world?

Gem: No not in mine in yours. Come on!

I look at the crowd.

Gem: This was all fake the publisher set us up. I didn't break up with Joey Graceffa. I have been hiding my relationship with him. That sickens me that I did that. I don't love Brendon Urie. I hate him. I love Joey Graceffa. Joey supported me threw everything and I treated him like he wasn't there. I am sorry to let you all down. If it weren't for Joey. There would be no Gem. I wouldn't even be doing music. Sorry you guys but I need to be happy in order to make music. So truths out. The love of my life is behind that curtain.

Joey comes running out and he kisses me.

Joey: You are crazy.

Gem: Ya, for you Joey Graceffa for you.

He smiles and kisses me again. The crowd thought it was sweet. Joey and I run off of the stage. I am so done with this stupid tour. Next tour will be all mine. I need to be free with the one I want to love.

Authors Note:

I am sorry this is short but I don't no what else to write. Should I just end this book and focus on the others let me know!