Cat is Back

Joeys POV:

I hear a sudden knock at my door. That is strange Gem is not supposed to be here for another half an hour. I get up and anwser the door. I open the door to my suprise I see...

Gems POV: 

I wrap up early and decided to go to Joey's place. I get in my car and drive.

Joeys POV:

Joey: Cat what are you doing here?

She storms in.

Cat: I can't believe you love Gem more then me. What the hell?

Joey: I love Gem and nothing will change that!

Cat: Oh ya? What about this.

She pulls me in and kisses me I try to push back but she it to storng. My strenth wasn't working against her. Why?. I didn't kiss back she pins me to the couch and kisses down my neck. I try to push her off once again. She won't budge. I try to speak but she keeps kissing me. I can't get a word out. She takes my shirt off and throws it across the room. Then she takes off her shirt. I look away.  I want no part of this. She takes off my belt and countines to kiss me harshly. She starts to undo my pants all of a sudden....

Gems POV:

I open up the door to Joey's apartment. I couldn't believe my eyes. Both Cat and Joey's shirts are off and on the floor. Cat is about to take off his pants. My heart sinks. Tears rush in.

Gem: Jo.....Jo...Joey how could you?

Joey: It is not what it looks like!

Cat: Ya, Joey why did you attack me like that?

Joey: I didn't! Gem ple...

Gem: Joey I trusted you! How could you?

Joey: Let me exp..

Gem: No, you broke my heart! We are done. I don't ever wanna see your face again.

I run out and get in my car. I sit there and cry. Tears flow from my eyes. I trusted him. I fell in love with him. He goes and cheats on me with Cat. What an ass I really thought he liked me. I start up my car and drive to my house. I park my car and run inside. I run up to my bedroom and slam the door. I curl up in a ball and just cry my heart out. I thought I loved him. I guess thats not the case anymore. Gemy is over. 

Joeys POV:

She runs out of the apartment.

Joey: Cat what the hell?

Cat :Don't pretend you didn't like it!

Joey: I didn't I hated it! I hate you! I never liked you and I never will. Your a bitter cold-hearted bitch! To think you would hurt someone as sweet as Gem is sick. I hate you get out.

Cat: Fine you asshole! I don't need you anyway.

She storms out and slams the door. I fall to my knees. I lift a vase from across the room and throw it against the wall. I put my belt and shirt back on. I lift a pot and throw it against the wall. I run up to my bedroom and lock the door. I am never going to get her back. The best thing that ever happened to me is now gone. I already miss her. She is and always will be my true love.

Gems POV:

I wake up surrounded by tissues and Sawyers voice. Crap! I forgot he came over for a collab!

Sawyer: Gem are you ok? I am worried about you. I can't find you anywhere.

I locked the door from my bed. He knocks and tries to open the door.

Sawyer: Gem I know you are in here! Open up please! I need to know you are ok.

Sawyers POV:

I feel above the door I find a key and open the door.

Gems POV:

Sawyer walks in. He looks at me. After all I am wrapped in a blanket and curled up into a ball.

Sawyer: Oh my god Gem!

He sits next to me and wraps his arms around me. 

Sawyer: What happened?

Gem: I walked into Joey cheating on me with Cat.

Sawyer: Gem, I am sure it is a misunderstanding

Gem: He wasn't even trying to push her off.

Sawyer: I am sorry.

I cuddle into him. I look up to meet his gaze. He leans in and kisses me. I kiss him back.

Gem: I should have never left you.

Sawyer: We all make mistakes. We are together now, right?

Gem: Yes.

I kiss him again. I feel better. I guess it takes a few tries to find your love.

Sawyer: How about we say screw the video and I stay here and cuddle with you?

I nodded. He kisses my forehead.

Gem: I am sorry I was such a fool

Sawyer: Don't be. I couldn't stop thinking about you. I never got over you.

Gem: You are to sweet.

Sawyer: You bring out the best of me.

Gem: Thank you for being there.

Sawyer: Anytime.

Joeys POV:

I drive over to Gem's house and Sawyer's car is there. This can't be good. I get out of my car. I can see Gem wrapped in his arms. They kiss. My heart shatters. I get back in my car and drive. This is the worst day of my life. She is now wrapped in another man's arms. Life sucks right now. I don't see it getting any better. Two days ago I had everything, and now? Now I have nothing.

_____________________________________________________________________________________