Lost Lives

Unedited I had some power problems yesterday.

Joeys POV:

Garson: Great Job! You guys won! Now fight to the death!

Gemy: What?!?!?

Garson: Just kidding!

My heart nearly skipped a beat when he said that.

Gem: Thats not funny!

Garson: Sorry, we would like to honor you. You killed the enemy! You two are heros! Let me bring you to the Super Natrual World! They have a parade for you.

Joey: Okay, then.

Garson teleports us to a dressing room. He hands me and suit and Gem a dress. We get changed and they do are hair. I was finshed first so I walked down the grand stair case.

Salon Woman: She is ready.

I turn around and see Gem beatuiful as ever. I take her hand. I whisper to her.

Joey: You look amazing.

Gem: Have you seen yourself?

She smiles they lead us to two big doors.

Garson: The whole city is here. Once those doors open you will walk onto a balcony. Underneath and all around will be the other Super Naturals. They will praise you and we will have a grand feast!

We both nod. I take her hand and the doors open. We walk out. They all clap and scream are names. They really thought we were heros. We just killed two people who were once are best friends. I grab her hand and raise it. The crowd goes wild we both smile. I kiss her on the cheek. They go even more crazy. The guards then direct us to a dinning hall. We both sit at the head of the table. Garson on my left and Gem on my right. We start dinner and chat. Everyone was so nice. I start to talk to Garson. I have so many questions that are unanwsered.

Joey: How are they going to make Sawyer and Cat disapear in the real world?

Garson: They won't Joey. They will have forgotton about their powers and they won't have them. they will be normal humans.

Joey: So we have to act like we never killed them?

Garson: You didn't kill them. You killed the power. They are no longer a danger to you or us.

Gem: Well that ruins the night. How do you act that off?

Garson: I don't know but you have to figure it out.

Joey: Can we go home now?

Garson: Do you not want to stay for dancing?

Gem: Not really.

Garson: Fine hold on.

He teleports us back at Gem's house. We were in normal clothes.

Gem: Sawyer might think we are still datin as in him and I.

Joey: You should find out.

Gem: Let me see where his head is at and we will go from there.

Joey: Okay, lets just keep up us getting back together a secret for a little bit.

Gem: Deal! You better leave, I don't want him to catch on.

Joey: Ok, bye Gem.

Gem: Bye.

I kiss her on the cheek and drive home.

Gems POV:

Joey leaves and about 20 minutes later Sawyer shows up. I let him in and he kisses me. How the hell am I supposed to pull this off. I killed him for chirst sake!

Sawyer: Hey babe!

Gem: Hey, Can we talk for a minute.

We sit on the couch.

Sawyer: Before you say anything I just want to say this, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I would die without you. I would literally not be able to bare another day.

Well this makes this 10 times worse! If I break up with him he might kill himself. I can't let him do that. I have ti be with him until I can get him help.

Sawyer: Now what were you gonna say?

Gem: Um, Joey and I are friends now. There is no issues between us. We are just friends.

That was such a lie.

Sawyer: Oh, that is good. Hey! what do you say we all go to dinner to start are new friendship all together?

Gem: Ya sure great! I will text Joey.

G: Hey Joey, I can't break up with Sawyer right now he might kill himself we need to get hm help. He wants all three of us to go to dinner to show we are all friends. That is what I tole him.

J: Ok, sounds good! Where to?

G: French Kitchen?

J: Cool! See ya there my little Gem!

Sawyer: What did he say?

Gem: He said sure and we should go to the French Kitchen!

Sawyer: Cool, lets get going!

We get in and drive to the French Kitchen.

Joeys POV:

I sit down at a table with them. They sit together. This is going to be harder then I thought.

Sawyer: What are you ordering babe.

I was taking out my sliverware and I bend my fork. I quickly fix it.

Gem: The soup.

Sawyer: How about you Joey?

Joey: The chicken.

Sawyer: Of course.

We order are food.

Sawyer: Listen I am going to go use the bathroom be right back.

Sawyer walks away but before he does he kisses Gem on the cheek.

Gem rests her head in her hands.

Gem: This is hell.

Joey: No kidding.

Gem: I am sorry I don't want him hurting himself.

Joey: I know you have a good heart that is all.

Gem: I guess so. Joey don't forget you are the only one I love.

Sawyer then walks over.

Sawyer: what you guys talking about?

Gem: They decore! I love the um color of the floor.

Sawyer: Floor fetsh?

Gem: Ha ha you know me!

We eat and pay. We go are seprate ways. It kills me to see Sawyer leave with her. But it is the best for now. She doesn't want Sawyer to go kill himself. Me personally he has put me through so much hell and keeps me away from Gem so I don't care what he does. I have to make Gem happy. After all she is my little Gem.