Possible

Gems POV:

I cry on the dead love of my life. All my hope is gone everything that matters disappeared. 

Garson: Come on Gem, we need to clear the scene.

Meghan comes running out.

Meghan: What happened? 

Gem: Sawyer and Brendon happened.

Meghan: No!

Gem: Meghan what do I do?

Garson: Like I said nothing Gem. Our leader is dead.

Meghan: Gem, I am so sorry.

Gem: Sorry doesn't bring him back.

Meghan: Gem I..

Gem: Just forget it!

I storm out in tears.

Garsons POV:

Meghan: There is really nothing we can do?

Garson: No, but that isn't going to stop me from looking.

Meghan: What else is there to look for?

Garson: I can go to the super natural library. Maybe there will be an answer there.

Meghan: Good luck. Please come back with good news.

Garson: I'll try.

I poof into the library hoping for the answer to all our problems.

Gems POV:

One Day Later...

I haven't moved from the couch in a day. My cheeks are covered in dry tears ready for new ones to come on. I lost the love of my life. For good this time. Joey's service is tomorrow and I just don't even want to show up. I should have never left his side that night. I should have been a good girlfriend and stuck with him. I hear a knock on my door. I don't want anybody to see me like this so I just stay in my spot. They keep on knocking I just put a pillow over my ears and tried to drowened out the sound. I hear the door open.

Gem: Go away! I would have answered if I wanted to talk.

X: Come on Gem, talk to me.

Gem: Go away Sawyer!

Sawyer: Please Gem.

Gem: You did this you were in on it.

Sawyer: No, Brendon did it. I tried to stop him but he wouldn't stop you should have seen the evil in his eyes.

Gem: How could I believe you after everything you have done.

Sawyer: What have I done?

He doesn't remember I forgot about that. He doesn't have his powers anymore he can't hurt me. Maybe I should give him a little bit of a chance.

Sawyer: Please can I just come sit with you?

Gem: Fine.

He comes over and sits next to my head. He lifts my head up and sets it in his lap. He strokes my cheek and brushes back my hair. I start to cry.

Sawyer: Shh, everything is going to be alright. I am here for you no matter what.

Gem: Promise?

Sawyer: Promise.

He holds me tight. And for once I feel like everything is going to be okay.

Sawyer: Want me to come to the service with you tomorrow?