Take Another Stab

Joeys POV:

Emily saved me. How would she know? She must have heard something or got nervous. I don't know I don't want to question here at this point.

Gems POV:

I figured I would go back to the studio. I want to take another stab at it. All of a sudden I hear a knock at the door well I was warming up. I swear to god if I see one more lead singer of a band I will die. I answer the door.

Man: Gem! I was hoping you were here!

Gem: Yep I am here a lot. 

Man: Awesome. I am Mr.Muray. I run Sony Records.

Gem: Oh awesome.

Mr.Muray: We want to sign you. We ould like you to take another stab at touring.

Gem: I don't know.

Mr.Muray: It won't be like last time. You don't do anything you don't want to do. This is your tour. You do what you want with it.

Gem: Alright so it is just me.

Mr.Muray: Yes and you pick a young talent. Like maybe a teen who could use some enjoyment in her life.

Gem: Alright. Where do I sign?

He smiled. He pulle do out the paper and showed me where to sign. Guess Gem is going back on tour. I can't wait to tell Joey! This time we can travel as a couple this is so exciting! I hope fans still like me. I mean it was famous singer Brendon Urie. How could you not wanna stick by his side. I hope people don't hate me that would stink. I don't really think I could take that at this point to be honest. I hear another knock at the door. That was strange. I go and open it. It was Harry Styles! My jaw dropped.

Harry: Oh I am sorry wrong room. Wait you are Gem! I love your album. Shame about the Brendon.

Gem: Thank you I love your music at well.

Harry: Oh I am very honored thank you.

Gem: Well it was nice meeting you.

Harry: You too.

With that he left. I just met Harry and I stayed cool. I am awesome! Now to tell Joey about the tour! I getin my car and drive to the park. We are having a picnic since it was so nice outside. I meet him the parking lot and we walk up the hill. 

Joey: Such a nice day.

Gem: Ya, it is awesome out here. I can't believe I get to live here. With you.

Joey: Please I am the lucky one.

Gem: True!

He smiled at me. Now is my chance!

Gem: Joey can I ask you something well more tell you something. 

Joey: Sure you can tell me anything Gem you know that.

Gem: Okay, I am going to go back on tour with Sony Records.

Joey: Why so they can break us apart?

Gem: No! They said it was my tour and I get to choose everything don't worry about that happening. I can promise you it will not happen. I just need to find a young singer.

Joey: Well why don;'t we talk about that as we walk.

Gem: Sounds good!

We lock hands and start to walk. We get on a trail in the woods and look around. There were some runners who look really miserable. It was kinda funny. I smiled at Joey. We walked by the kid section f the park and we heard music. It was a girl singing and she was amazing. I wanted to find her!

Gem: Follow me Joey! 

I take his hand a pull him towards the music. I find a girl on a bench playing her guitar she was pretty and young and it made me wonder hwat her back story was. I approach her.

Gem: Hi!

X: Hi! Ohmy god you are Gem right?

Gem: Yes who are you?

X: I am Bri!

Gem: Oh coll I love your voice.

Bri: Thanks I write my own songs and everything.

Gem: Well you are really talented. 

Bri: Thanks!

Gem: So tell me about yourself.

Bri: Well I am fifteen and I live in adoption homing. My parets left me when I was three but they left me with a guitar. This guitar never leaves my sight. Once a week I get out of the home and I go to the park just to play. Nobody likes my playing in the home so I come here. 

Gem: Thats so sweet!

Bri: Thanks. SO what can I do for you?

Gem: Well I was wondering if you wanted to tour with me?

Bri: Shut up you are lying!

Gem: Nope!

Bri: Oh my god I would love to!

Gem: Here is my phone number.

We exchnagenumbers and I said I would call her with further info about touring. She had the brightest smile on her face. We said goodbye for know and headed home. I was so wxcited I found some talent for my tour!

__________________________________________________________________________________

Authors Note:

Thank you so much @Penguniz16 for the Bri idea. She is so nice go check out her books and make sure to follow her!