Sawyer is What?

Gems POV:

One month later

Life has been going well. I am still making music videos and Joey is still vlogging. Sawyer will be coming back in a week. We don't exactly know what to do. I was thinking about going to visit him today. I feel like I am lieing to him and it kills me inside and I can't take it. I need to tell him. I should ask Joey first. He would know what to do.

Gem: Joey, do you think I could go visit Sawyer today? I really want to tell him the truth.

Joey: Are you sure? I am fine with you going if you need to get it off your chest. Do you need me to come with you?

Gem: I think I will be fine. Thank you for understanding. I love you!

Joey: I love you too!

I kiss him on the cheek and head out the door. I drive to the recovery center. I walk in and it is beautiful here. I go to sign in.

Gem: Hello, I am here to see Sawyer Hartman.

Desk Lady: Oh course just sign here. He should be in room 23B.

Gem: Ok, thank you!

I grab a visiting sticker and head up to his room. I get a knot in my stomach. I am really starting to regret this. I see a door that has a metal plated sign saying 23B. I knock.

Sawyer: Gem, Hey! Come in! Come in!

Gem: So how has it been going here?

Sawyer: Great, thank you Gem. I really needed this. I don't want to hurt you but I need to tell you this.

Gem: What is it?

Sawyer: I'm I'm....Nevermind.

Gem: You can tell me. I need to be honest with you. Sawyer, a couple days before you came here, I got back with Joey. I didn't want to break up with you and you go kill yourself. That would be horrible and I didn't want that.

Sawyer: Gem, I am not mad. What I am going to say is going to be a lot easier now. I am still very nervous to say.

Gem: Don't be just tell me.

Sawyer: I'm gay.

Gem: Sawyer thats great!

Sawyer: Really your not mad?

Gem: Of course not! You are who you are. You love who you love. I don't judge. You were born this way.

Sawyer: There is one problem.

Gem: What is it?

Sawyer: I like Tyler.

Gem: Tyler Oakley?

Sawyer: Yes, I was wondering if you could do a favor for me?

Gem: Sure, what do you need.

Sawyer: Well I was wondering if you would become friends with him and see if he likes me back or not.

Gem: Why do you think he would be friends with me?

Sawyer: You are Gem. Who ever doesn't like you is crazy insane. You can befriend anybody. You have a certain charm.

Gem: I can try I guess.

Sawyer: Thank you Gem!

He hugs me.

Gem: Anything for a friend! Listen I have to go to Megan's to shoot a colab. So see you soon?

Sawyer: Of course thank you for visiting!