Bad News

Gems POV:

I walk downstairs and Brendon is making breakfast. I have a huge ring on my finger. I guess this is what happens when you have a millonare fiance.

Brendon: So what are your plans today.

Gem: I think I might go to the park maybe hang with Joey.

Brendon: Hang with Joey huh?

Gem: Calm down. Nothing between us.

Such lies.

Gem: I just met him.

Lie.

Gem: I have you and your all I need.

Lies lies lies. They are all lies. I want Joey back. That kiss was amazing. It showed hope that there is hope in this world. I text Joey and if he wants to go to the park with me.

Joeys POV:

I just look through google seeing all the pictures of Brendon and Gem kills me. They have been together for a long time now. She kissed me last night is was magical. I really liked her. I couldn't beat a millionare I don't make that much. Brendon has success like Gem does with music. Sure I sing a little bit it is no career of mine. Gem is famous an I am a Youtuber. It has its perks not always being chaptured by fans in public as much but I wish I could be with her. Even if we were a thing I would have to keep a major secret. I have powers and I can't tell her. Even if I did she wouldn't believe me so that makes life harder. Its hard to trust people. I will never be able to tell her. That kills me. My phone goes off and it is Gem. I text her back and I get dressed.

Gems POV:

He texts me back saying he would love to. We might go for a hike so I get in a sports clothing. I grab my keys and say god by to Brendon. I get in my car and drive to the park. It was a nice day so I had my windows down. My song was on the radio so I was freaking out a little bit but I finally arrived and Joey was there. 

Joey: Hey Gemanya.

Gem: Hey Joeyanya!

Joey: Wanna hike?

Gem: Oh!

We start up the trrail and he wouldn't look at me. That was strange. Was he remembering my slowly? 

Gem: You okay?

Joey: Ya, just many things are going through my head thats all.

Gem: Well feel free to express them how you please.

Joey: Thanks but I should just stay quiet.

Gem: That is so not true. Listen if I beat you to the top you have to tell me.

Joey: If I win you have to drop it!

Gem: Far enough.

We start running and I knew a short cut on this mountain. I turned left and he laughed and I ran a little more. He is no match for me! I get up there first.

Joey: Cheater.

Gem: A little bit now tell me!

Joey: No, I don't want o.

Gem: You said you would tell me.

Joey: Thats when I thought I was going to win.

Gem: Please just tell me!

Joey: No!

Gem: Joey!

Joey: I really like you 

I look up and he is scared. 

Gem: Jo...

He runs down the hill and I run after him. I catch up to him and I try to grab his arm but I trip making us both tumble on the hill. We keep falling and we fianlly stop. Joey fell on me. He looked into my eyes. I couldn't stop myself. I kissed him. He kissed me back.

Gem: Joey I like you too.

Joey: What?

Gem: I like you so much.

I kiss him again.

Joey: We can't do this.

Gem: Ya Iknow.

We get up and walk back down.

Joey: I had a great time.

Gem: Me too. And Joey we will figure this out I promise. 

Joey: I hope so.

I smile and kiss him quickly I get inn my car and drive home. Once I arrive home I notice Brendon is watching the news. I sit next to him and breaking news pop ups on the screen. My jaw drops and Brendon and I look at one another. This is not good.