A Plan

Gems POV:

I come home from visiting Tyler and Sawyer. A bunch of boxes were in my living room. Joey walks out.

Joey: I figured that you didn't want to just come and load boxes. I hope it is alright I did it myself.

Gem: Not at all. It does make my life a lot easier.

Joey: Glad you agree. A pretty girl like you shouldn't have to move boxes!

Gem: You right.

I flip my brown curled hair and smile. He kisses me. It was amazing. I love him so much.

Joey: Wanna watch a movie and go to bed?

Gem: Sounds great! Can you believe how mych Sawyer has changed? I am so glad he is coming back home.

Joey: Ya, it will be nice to have the old Sawyer back.

We watch a move and we slowly drift to sleep.

Sawyers POV:

I finally get out of this place today. It is about time. I am sick of looking at these pale walls. Every single person here is crazy I am not I just have a little bit of dark magic in me. Tyler has been sneaking in an dhelping  get stronger. We talked a little bit on the phone last night. We came up with a pan last night. I need to give Joey some drug which Tyler is creating right now. It will change his personallity into a complete cheater. Get him to cheat on Gem. Make sure that she walks into it. Be there for her. She will be running into my arms. Then we will change her to the dark side. Then for once and all we will take down Joey and the rest of the weird good super naturals. Well I just really want to kill Joey but Tyler is the leader and he says if I want Joey dead I have to take the rest of them down. I pack my stuff and Tyler comes to pick me up. I get in the car.

Sawyer: Did you make the drug?

Tyler: Of course I did. So when will this plan take place?

Sawyer: As soon as possible.

Tyler: Fine, today. I will text Joey to do a collab. I will put the drug powder in his Voss water and he will fall into the spell. Cat is on board. I gave her powers back. I will leave and make sure she comes over. Now you take Gem out to lunch and make sure she walks into Joey cheating. Then comfort her gain her trust Sawyer. Don't ruin this. 

Sawyer: Don't worry I won't.

Gems POV:

Joey: Hey, Tyler was wondering if he could come over for a collab.

Gem: Thats fine. Sawyer said he wanted to take me out to lunch to thank him for everthing.

Joey: Oh that is sweet.

Gem: Ya, I better get going. Have fun with the collab!

Joey: I am sure I will.

I get in my car and meet Sawyer at the French Garden. We get a table and talk for a little while. Then we order.

Tylers POV: 

I show up at Joey's house and go up and knock on the door. He answers with a huge smile. Little does he know he is going down.

Joey: Come on in boy!

Tyler: Thank youanya. See I am turnng into you!

Joey: I am such a bad influence! So what kind of video were you thinking?

Tyler: How about a Q&A kind of thing?

Joey: Sounds cool let me go grab my computer.

Now is my chance. I grab the glass bottle and put the powder in. Now I need to get out of here.

Tyler: Oh god!

Joey: Are you ok?

Tyler: I have to go. I will explain later.

Joey: Alright. I hope everything turns out alright.

Tyler: Thanks Joey me too!

Joeys POV:

Tyler runs out. I take a drink of my water. Something doesn't feel right. I hear a knock on my door. I go to anwser it and it is Cat.

Cat: Hey Joey! Haven't seen you in awhile.

Joey: Ya, it has been 12 1/2 billon years.

I didn't feel righ. For some reason I really wanted to kiss Cat. Before I knew it. I leaned up and kissed her. I closed the dorr. Soemthing is strange but I feel like I love Cat. Who cares what anybody else thinks at this point.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Don't forget to check out me Youtube channel! Joey Anya just posted a new video a couple days ago. They are all Joey Graceffa related. I have Collab Month Part 1&2. the newest one is Best Of Januay so yes make sure to check it out.

STAY SWEET!!!

Social info on profile! New instagram name! @superluvyoutube! It was about time for a change.