First Show

Two Weeks Later

Gems POV;

I look in the mirror. I am covered in make-up and everybody is in a rush behind me. Gliter is all on my eyelides. I have right pink glossy lipstick on. I also have a gold sparkly short dress on. My hair is perfectly curled. I inhale and exhale thats what I keep telling myself. Tonight is our first show and I am on stage first and lets just say I am forgetting how to breathe and I am just shaking. I look down at my perfect nails all gold and sparkly. I look like a rockstar it was pretty cool! I felt pressure on my shoulder. I look up and it is Brendon.

Brendon: You look great babe!

He kisses me on the cheek. I really hate that he acts like this is real. Joey said he is going to be watching in the crowd. I hope I can see his face. He siad he was front row so that is what I am praying for. I feel hands on my shoulder again. I look up expecting Brendon.

Gem: What Bren..

I then realize it is Joey. I spring up form my chair and hug him.

Gem: Oh my god you are here!

Joey: How could I not be?

Gem: I love you so much. I wish I could kiss you but there are people and this is not your shade of pink.

He laughs.

Joey: You are right. Sometimes pink is not a guys color.

Gem: Sometimes? Alright lets go with that.

Stage Manager: Five minutes Gem!

Gem: Ok!

I give her a thumbs up and a smile.

Joey: I better get going.

Gem: Well then give me a hug.

Joey: Come here!

Joey drags me behind the customs and kisses me.

Joey: I can work pink.

I giggle. Brendon opens up the clothes rack. 

Brendon: Are you ready?

Gem: Ya! Bye Joey!

Joey: You are going to kill it Gem!

I walk out to my spot. They hook up the microphone on so I don't have to hold it and I can dance. The music starts. They are putting me in this jumpy thing so when I apear on the stage I like jump out of the floor it is really cool. I start to sing and I pop up. the crowd roars and I smile. I sing my heart out and they go crazy it was so cool! I touched there hands and I felt like a rockstar for once in my life. Joey was right he was in the front row. He was smiling at me with his cute little grin. It made my heart melt. I couldn't get the smile off my face. Not even slapping me would help. I look into the crowd and I see many Youtubers like Meghan and Kalel. I look over to the right a little and I see Sawyer smiling alright that makes me a little nervous. The crowd was so exctied though so I didn't focus for long. We ran threw most of the songs we had two more to go. I had two more songs to go. The next one was Green Eyes and t was about one person, my true love, Joey Graceffa.

Joeys POV:

Emily looked stunning on stage like she belonged there! She really did after all. The song starts and it was a slow love song. I think it was Geen Eyes I owned the whole album. She looked at me and smiled. It was like her and I were the only ones there and she was singing to me. The song went bu quick like way to quick. I wish we had forever. Brendon comes out on stage. Thats right they have a song together. Great now I have to watch this. I tried to ignore the whole thing and just blur it out. Gem left the stage and it was time for Panic! At The Disco. I am also a big fan of them so that makes it a little better. I just hate that Brendon Urie that is all.

Gems POV:

Painc! is on and I just watch from the side. My head moves to the beat. They were a really good band just the lead singer has a crooked personallity.

Brendon: Alright, now you all know my wonerful girlfriend Gem right? 

They all cheer. I smile.

Brendon: Alright Gem come out here.

I look around confused. He points to me. they cheer my name. I can see Joey's facial expression he looks as confused as I do.

Brendon: Its all right come out here!

I step out. the bright lights hit me. The crowd roars. He takes my hand and we sit in two stools. She grabs guitar. he sits don in the other stool. He starts playing and singing to me. He was singing the song Always. I smile at the crowd. I just think in my head this is the stupidest thing I have ever seen.