Prologue; Chapter 1: My dear twin...

I was standing next to my twin brother's bed. I'm thinking back at the great times we had together. I would really like to relive the time we saw each other for the first time. I just love him so much. He is the best big brother ever. He doesn't deserve to die! He is only 25 years old!

Having a twin is the most amazing thing ever existed. Always having your best friend with you, and comfort you in hard times. My lovely twin got cancer and they could not cure him. Thinking of that made me really upset again. I felt how some tears streamed down my face, and I have no idea how I should live without him. He seriously did everything for me, and I did everything for him.

I look in my twin's eyes, I can see it is hard to hold them open. I wish I could take away all his pain. I guess he will pass away any moment, and it made me cry even more. I felt how some tears dropped on our licked hands. "Don't cry..." my twin whispered. I looked in his eyes, which had of course the same colour as mine. "But I won't be able to live without you." I said with a trembling voice. I saw how hard it is to breath for him. "When you miss me think back on our amazing times we had, people would be really jealous of you if you tell them. You have to know, I will always look down from heaven. In those hard times look in the sky and I will shine brightly... I love you." I tried to calm down a bit. "I love you too." But when I looked at my twin I could hear and see him breathing his last breath, My twin has died. Nobody can even imagine how I feel right now. I couldn't control myself, and cried my eyes out. I grabbed his hand tighter. I can't handle this anymore. I looked for the last time at my twin and run home. I run upstairs and I laid myself on his bed, inhaling his sweet scent. I'm all alone in this big house. We have lived here our whole live until now. And if you think we are just a normal family, you are wrong. My parents were wizards but they have also already died. I'll miss my twin so much, my dear twin. I just can't do this anymore. I want to be with him again already. I felt how my tears still streamed down my face, wetting his pillow. Actually everyone should experience to have a twin. It's just wonderful, he was wonderful. I got my magic book.  I can't do this anymore, everybody has left me, I simply want to die too. I concentrate on the magic spell. My parents once taught me how to do it when I was younger. When I die I want two people to become twins one day, two people who are made for each other. It's just wonderful being twins. And when I spoke this curse out over this house, I died and would be forever with my twin again. And someday, two girls or two boys will become really lucky...

To be continued...