Chapter 16: The prom

(Y/N)’s POV

OMG, I’m so excited for tonight okay! It’s going to be the best prom EVER. I just can’t wait to dance with Edward. I actually ask myself with whom John is going now, since I’m not going with him, although we wouldn’t go with each other to prom anyway.

I’m having my last lesson for today, finally! John and Edward made me laugh so much in this lesson though, it wasn’t that bad. I always wonder why I deserve such an sweet, lovely, gorgeous boyfriend like Edward. There are not even enough words to describe my feelings for him. He makes me happy whenever I am feeling down, and I just love the impact he gives my body by only smiling at me. He just smiles like no one can do. This impact is even worse when he kisses me, I feel my heart go crazy every time he does.

I’m was laughing at one of their joke again, and didn’t even notice the bell rang. Edward made a joke about it again, and my stomach started to hurt because I was laughing so much. “Guys stop! My stomach is hurting! If you guys tell another joke... I can’t probably walk on my own feet anymore if you tell another one.” I said. Edward smirked at me which let my heart go crazy again. He knows how to tease me!! God Edward...!

I tried to walk out of the classroom but I wasn’t able to walk properly. John and Edward were laughing at me, and I felt how my cheeks turned really hot.

“OMG, look at you, you’re so hopeless. I better carry you before you hurt yourself.” Edward said smirking again. Before I could protest, Edward lifted me up from the ground and carried me in his arms. I tried to tell him to put me down but of course he did not. I keep protesting but he just took me closer to himself even more. I sometimes ask myself if he really wants to kill me, because it feels like it. He is just too hot. My heart beats really fast now, Edward probably noticed it because he looked me in my eyes. It was like nothing existed for him, only me. He showed his perfect teeth, and I could also see a sparkle in his eyes. Somebody help me!!

I felt how Edward’s face came slowly closer to mine. I could feel his hot breath on my skin, which felt so good! I couldn’t wait any longer and locked my lips with Edward’s. I felt how Edward was smiling against my lips, and he started to kiss me really passionately.

“You eager girl!” he said laughingly. I had to blush because of what he said and I didn’t say anything. I only kept looking in his beautiful eyes, until someone had to interrupt us.

“Guys can we go now, I have to prepare myself for prom.” Who else could it be then JOHN who interrupted us??! “Who will be your date then?” Edward asked. “Well, I will see. Maybe there are other cute girls going to prom who aren’t in my class.” So he hasn’t got himself a date. Well, probably lots of girls would like to dance with him anyway.

“Edward could you finally put me down? you heard your brother, we need to hurry.” I said to him. Edward looked me in the eyes and smirked at me. “No.” He spun me around, and I needed to laugh, again.

After some minutes he finally put me down, and we could go home.

I gave Edward a last kiss, and said goodbye to John and Edward before entering my house.

I first needed to do my homework and finished it quite fast, so I could finally prepare myself for prom. I walked into the bathroom and took a long enjoyable shower. After that, I took my lovely red dress on, which I bought with John yesterday. I can’t wait to see Edward’s reaction.

I curled my hair and looked for some nice jewellery. I found some which fitted perfectly with my dress. When I looked at the clock I had only 10 minutes left. What the hell? Did I take that long to prepare myself?

I walked really fast downstairs and took my heels on.

 Edward’s POV

"John, where did you see my black tie last? I can't find it!" I said hysterically. “Calm down Edward! You don’t even need that tie.” He said. I saw him walking to our wardrobe. “What do you mean, I don’t need it?” What is prom without wearing ties?