Chapter 7: Feelings

(Y/N)'s POV

Edward has gone home, but I'm still thinking about him. He is not only beautiful on the outside but he is also, so far I know, really sweet. I could not believe when I looked into his eyes, that he saved me from these bullies of me. He told me he did it also because he used to be bullied too. seriously, WHY WOULD ANYONE BULLY HIM? They told him he is fat, but so far I can see, he has a really fit body. So I think it's kind of weird, but anyway...

I need to rest now, because I so want to go to John and Edward tomorrow to help them. So after some minutes I fell asleep.

Edward's POV

I cycled home and put my bike in the garage. I opened the door and there were still lots of boxes standing in the hall. I let out a sigh and tried to find John. I found him in our room with some boxes. I started to help him when he asked me: "What did actually happened to (Y/N)? She had so many wounds in her face and-" he said, but I interrupted him. "Those girls where we talked to a lot today, I thought they were called Mia, Amy, Isabelle and... Emma, They beat (Y/N) totally up after school. If I would not have walked back for our books, I don't know what could have happened. They were kicking her, and it reminded me of this time that those bullies from us beat us up. So I helped her, but these girls run away." I said a bit hysterically. "Seriously, why would they do that to her? She is such a nice girl! But did it really need to take that long to bring her home? It's already really late you know..." John said. I looked at my watch and was kind of shocked. Was it already that late? "Yeah, I ehm... talked a lot with (Y/N)... at her home." I said. "That's all? Well I guess you enjoyed talking to her then, because you took really long." he said smirking. Why can't I just talk to her then? "I hope you are careful not to let anyone discover that we have these powers or that we actually aren't twins." He said. "Of course, I will! I don't know what people would do with us if they discover this." I could see John was relieved and we started unpacking some boxes. After that we went to bed.

The next morning I woke up earlier than I used to, because I had to go to (Y/N). When I think of her again, I feel this weird feeling in my stomach again. I went out of my bed, and I saw John was waking up too. "Where the hell are you going, it is so early..." John said really sleepily. I had to laugh in myself because of his voice, it sounded so funny. "Didn't I tell you, we would cycle to school with (Y/N) today? Because she has no bike you know..." I said. John was immediately wide awake. "No you didn't tell me! What the Hell Edward?!" he said hysterically. "Well, I can also pick her up alone if you like that better." I said. "Noo, then I have to go to school alone, it's so much more fun with you." So  he jumped out of his bed and we both get dressed. When we are ready we walk to downstairs. My mom was already awake and looked really surprised at us. "Edward, why are you already awake?" She said looking at John. TWINS PROBLEMS! "mom, I'm Edward! We are going to pick a friend up because she was beat up by those girls yesterday, she couldn't cycle home, so her bike is still at school." I said. I got something to eat really fast because there wasn't much time anymore. "Sorry guys, Omg, I hope you helped this poor girl." "Of course I did! We're going to pick her up now." I said. When I looked at John he was still eating his breakfast. Man! He is so slow in the morning! "Hurry up John, we have to pick her up!" I said. He looked at me still a bit sleepily. "Calm down Edward, we have so many minutes left, unless you have something else in mind..." he said smirking. What the hell does he mean by that?  

I was continually walking nervously around the room while I waited until John was finished. What the hell is wrong with me?

When John was finally done, we left to her house and talked for a bit. "Do you do this because she doesn't has a bike, because she is beat up by those girls?" John asked me. "Yes John. I already told you." John kept smirking at me, but I don't know why. "You like her, don't you?" "No!" I immediately said, maybe a bit too fast. But my brain was silently telling me that I was lying to myself.

We arrived at her house, she was already walking outside of it. When I saw her I felt my heart started beating faster...WTH.

(Y/N)'s POV

I'm waiting until John and Edward arrive, because they would pick me up. Luckily my leg doesn't hurt anymore, so I can easily help them by unpacking their stuff. I look through the window of my front door, because I want to know when they arrive. Why am I so excited about all this?

I luckily saw them arrive and walked out of the house. They both smiled at me.

"Who's going to carry me on his bike today?" I asked, looking at them. "I am!" John said really fast. Well that's clear. I saw him smirking, and I actually don't know why. When I looked at Edward his jaw was dropped a bit, but when he caught me looking he closed his mouth. What the hell is wrong with him? They cycled to school, and I really enjoyed talking to them. But I especially talked to John because Edward wasn't saying that much. He normally talks a lot, so far I know. He also looks really sad, What is wrong with him...    

To be continued...