Chapter 15: Shopping ;)

(Y/N)’s POV
It’s one day before prom and these last days were just amazing. It feels so good to go to school knowing that these stupid girls aren’t there. No dead stares, no bullying and in special no beating. School has never been so fun, these last days were just perfect, especially with John and Edward by my side. We laughed so much and did so many cool things together.
Edward, Edward Grimes is my boyfriend now. I still cannot believe it, he is so gorgeous, I don’t even deserve a boyfriend like him, he is so sweet and caring.
I’m having biologic, it’s so boring because John and Edward aren’t in this lesson with me. I try to focus on the lesson and surprisingly I succeed.
After some minutes the bell finally rang and I packed my stuff. I walked out of the classroom and immediately bumped into Edward.
“Well I know you like to be close to me, but do you really need to be that roughly?” He said laughingly, making me blush. I couldn’t help but smile when he kissed me on my cheek because I blushed. I hugged him really tightly and kissed him a few times softly on his lips, making him smile. “You lovebirds are really cute, but can we go and eat something now?” John asked us. “I have everything I need.” Edward said smiling, looking at me. “Aww, you’re way too sweet Edward.” I whispered to him so only he could hear it. “Guys, I really need to eat something!!” John said, making both of us giggle. “Okay, whatever you want.” Edward said.
So we finally both followed John to have lunch break. John immediately went to get some food, but me and Edward took a seat on the bench. I sat really close to him because I was kind of feeling cold. I just love to be close to him like he said. We talked about so many different stuff until John came back.
“I so don’t want to go to school in a few days when these stupid girls are back.” I said sadly.
“Don’t worry (Y/N), we will be there to protect you from now on.” Edward said.
I watched John eating his food, he made me giggle so much, it looked so funny, he must be really really hungry. He looked at me when he heard me giggling and slightly smiled and carried on eating his food. Watching this made my stomach go crazy because I was kind of hungry. Edward needed to laugh because of this and said: “Well I guess I can better get us something to eat, we don’t want to starve ourselves, do we?” he said before giving me a soft kiss on my lips. He went to get our food, and that is when this plan slipped into my mind again.
“Oh ehm John, you know that prom is tomorrow?” I asked.
“Yeah of course I do!” he said.
“Well I was thinking, I don’t have anything to wear yet. Normally, girls do this with their ‘girly friends’, but yeah because nobody likes me here except the two of you-” I said, but John interrupted me.
“Don’t even say that (Y/N), all these people don’t know what they are missing, you’re an amazing girl (Y/N), and the perfect girlfriend for Edward. He really loves you.” John said. Omg, why do I deserve them? I smiled at him and told him how thankful I am to have him as my best friend. “So John that’s why I wanted to ask you to go with me to the shops, Edward is your twin brother, you should know what kind of stuff he likes me to wear.” I said. He smiled brightly at me and said: “I would love to go with you, but how will you change Edward’s mind to not go with us? He is always with me.” Oh yeah, didn’t think about that yet. What should he say to Edward? I don’t know!
“Just tell him that you need to go to the shops to get yourself something for prom, he won’t think you will go with me.” I said. “Yeah, and after that I will pick you up again? Sounds like a plan.” He said smiling slightly.
So after some seconds Edward came back with our food and I could finally eat something. We talked about so much different stuff and laughed so much. But after this we needed to go to the next lesson.

After school they cycled me home. And Yes, Edward still cycles me to school and home. He says he loves to see my beautiful smile in the morning before he goes to his lessons. I don’t mind though, I love it sooo much too. It was always an excuse to hold him tightly, but I don’t need these excuses anymore...
We finally reached my home and I hugged Edward really tightly before kissing him passionately on his lips. When I had to go, he looked really sad at me, with those puppy eyes no one can resist. I smiled and rolled my eyes and gave him a last soft kiss on his lips. He smiled sweetly at me before walking back to his bike. They cycled away after John had given me this look only I could read.
I said Hi to my mom before running up the stairs to change in something more comfortable. That would be way easier, because when I go shopping I always try lots of clothes on, I’m really choosy. I went to get my bike and waited a few minutes until John finally arrived, alone. Just as planned.
We cycled to the shopping centre and immediately went into many shops. We didn’t have much time because John of course also needed something, as he told Edward. So John helped me by choosing the dresses. I saw a lot of cute dresses but John exactly knew what Edward would like and wouldn’t. This is so much easier than when I normally go shopping. I only tried 5 dresses on! I first tried a black dress on, it was really cute. At the bottom it had slightly big red flowers on it, it kind of reminded me of these Spanish dresses they always wear  in movies, which made me like it not that much. Who will wear that to Christmas prom?  John thought the exact same thing, so I tried on the next dresses. Two of them were really, really lovely, I just couldn’t choose. The silver one or the red one? SOMEBODY HELP ME!!
“I think you should choose the red one, because Edward loves the colour red very much. The dress looks great on you too.” He said smiling at me.
Thank god, for your help. So I went to buy the dress and after that we went to get something for prom for John and Edward, they always wear the same, so yeah. I helped to choose a suit for them, which was really really hard because everything looks great on them. Why so many choices?! We finally found one and bought two of them. After that, we went home and I just couldn´t wait for tomorrow...

To be continued...