Chapter 17: another 'beating session'

(Y/N)’s POV

When I saw that the eyes were the colour green I was lightly relieved, because Edward has green eyes, and I was more than happy to see him. But when I looked at the expression on this person’s face I was quite shocked. I stepped a little back, so I could look the person up and down. I swallowed, I shouldn’t have seen this face this evening. She looked really angry at me now, and I could see fire burning up in her eyes. My body started to tremble although I was also quite relieved. Normally there are four of them, now only Emma was standing in front of me. But when I stepped a few steps more back, she stepped forward by every step I took back. Then I could suddenly see the other ones follow her into the toilet. That is when I became really scared, just like always there are four of them and I am all alone. I pray to god that Edward would walk in and save me from this situation, but why would he suddenly walk into the girls toilet? If I would scream now, nobody would hear me because of all the music, what do I have to do?!

I was still walking backwards with an scared expression on my face. Emma and the other girls could only smirk at me, and because of all the make up they’re wearing, made this scene look even more scary.

My back suddenly hits the wall and they all came standing around me, I was trapped. I kept looking scared at them until I couldn’t handle this anymore.

“Wha-What do you guys want?” I asked them, difficult to hold my tears back. I saw Emma lifting her eyebrow, looking at me arrogantly. “Well, that’s a quite stupid question.” She said.

“Yeah, We have warned you for this!!” Isabelle said loudly and angrily. That is when I remember the day that I came by my bike, and was about to go to the twins’ house. They destroyed my bike back then, and left a note behind. I could still remember what was written on it. ‘If you speak to the twins again, what happened to your bike, will also happen to you!’ something like that. I immediately threw it away, because I became scared. And now I’m here, I am scared because it will really happen in a few seconds to me.

They walked even closer to me and I swallowed. They started to beat me up as expected. But it was so much different from all the other ‘beating sessions’. Every beat left an even more red spot behind than before. Every kick left an even bigger bruise than before and by every punch, beat or kick, it felt like my whole body was burning down. I first tried to hold back my tears, but I couldn’t do it anymore. I let the tears stream down my face, and they started to laugh at me. These girls are sick! Everything hurt so much, and I felt myself becoming weak. I suddenly felt how they punched me really hard on my nose. The blood immediately came streaming out of my nose, I felt how it became totally warm in there. I could also taste it in my mouth after some seconds, and it felt like I get sick of it. When I look down I see the blood streaming down onto my dress. You could barely see it soak into the dress, because it was almost the same colour.

I still feel how they’re beating me up, making sure they don’t forget to beat any part of my body. To make that sure, my dress is also ripped at some parts. I cried even louder when I looked at the other bruises on my legs, some of them also stained with some blood. I heard them still laughing at me, and I wondered if I had even so many tears left after all these years. Going to school every day, actually waiting to get beat up by these girls again. I don’t want to do this anymore. My sobs could be heard all around the toilet, but it was like they don’t even care. Don’t they feel anything inside when they see me crying like this? Do they even have a heart?! They have to, but it became more and more dark inside of it the longer I knew them.