Chapter 9: Unpacking

Edward's POV

Why is she crying? We walked closer to her and when we reached her, we could see it. Her bike was totally destroyed, Well, if you could still call it a bike, that was my question:S I could see (Y/N) hold a paper in her hand. I walked to her, to look what it said. I was shocked because of what was standing on it. These girls probably did this to her, again. I can get so angry because of this!!

I walked to her and took her in my arms again. She hugged me tightly back, and we stayed like that for some moments. I stroked her back to calm her down. That was when (Y/N) tried to say something: "Guys, I don't want this to happen..." she cried. John came closer to us. "We won't let that happen (Y/N), you're our friend now, we will always help you." John said. She smiles and I had to smile too because of this. She hugged me really tightly again. "Thank you so much guys." She said still a bit crying into my shoulder. "Everything will be all right, but you can't cycle now so I guess I will cycle you to my house then..." I said whispering. I felt something move on my shoulder, like she was smiling or something, and she giggled really silently. OMG, she is so adorable. I made her look at me, to look if she already stopped crying. I could already see a smile on her face again.

So she sat at my bike and we cycled home. Just feeling her hands holding me, gives me this weird feeling in my stomach, again! We talk a lot, and had a really good laugh. Her laugh is just the cutest thing EVER.

We reached our house and settled our bikes in the garage. We walked into our house and I could see that (Y/N) was already really amazed by it. We showed her around and get something to drink.

"Are you also excited for tomorrow (Y/N)?!" I asked enthusiastically. I saw her looking at me really confused. "What kind of 'exciting' thing has to happen tomorrow?" Seriously, how can you forget something like that? "We are going ice skating tomorrow!" John said, also really enthusiastically. I saw her face getting kind of sad. "What's wrong (Y/N)?" John asked. I see she hesitate to tell us about it. "I don't like ice skating," she said. "Why would anybody dislike ice skating?!" I said to her. "Be-Because.." She sighed deeply and said: "You're probably gonna laugh at me, but... I can't skate on ice." She said. I looked confused at her. "Why would we laugh about that?" John said. "I don't know.." She has to go though. It would be awesome to learn her how to ice skate. "But I can teach you how to do it... Why didn't teach anyone you earlier? I thought you guys do this every year with school." I said. "Well, I had actually no friends, and they only liked to laugh at me when something went wrong. I can tell you that happened many, many times." She said. She looked away ashamed. "You don't have to be ashamed because of this (Y/N)," I said making her look at me. She smiled at me a little bit. "I will help you (Y/N).." I said. I felt that John was looking at me/us all the time, but didn't want to see his reaction. "Thank you so much Edward, you're the best!" She said whispering to me while coming closer to me. That was when John had to interrupt this beautiful moment between us.

"Guys can we go unpacking now, there is still lots of stuff to do." John said to us. So John said he would do the stuff for down stairs. So me and (Y/N) would do the stuff for our bedroom. There were still lots of boxes left for our room. Luckily all those other rooms upstairs are already done.

So me and (Y/N) walked up the stairs with some boxes. When we reached our room, (Y/N) gives me the impression she thinks it's amazing. It's only painted, but it already looks really cool. We bring many other stuff upstairs to our room. While we are doing this, we talk a lot. I get to know a lot about (Y/N) and she is such an awesome girl, but yeah I already knew.

Suddenly John asked if he could talk to (Y/N) for some minutes. I actually don't know why, well I guess it is because of this prom...

I feel I get already jealous again. Why does he have to like her too?!

I keep on unpacking the boxes while John and (Y/N) are talking in the bathroom. I don't want to hear him, asking her to be his date for prom. So I pay not much attention to it.

I place some of our clothes in our closet, and was about to turn around to get the other ones, when I bumped into someone. Why does things like this always happen to me! I fell on top of the person. Oh, it couldn't get more awkward. I looked to see who it was, I immediately looked in the most beautiful eyes on planet earth. I'm getting lost in them again. I hear her giggling a bit, I kept looking in her eyes and she got more silent, the longer I looked. I could feel my face getting closer to hers, It was like she is a magnet for me. I could see a spark in her eyes before she closed them when our faces were really close.

But somebody had to interrupt this beautiful moment, AGAIN!!

"Do you guys carry on with your work?" John said with an expression I could not read. Why does he has to scare us up??

We got up and go on with our work. I brought some boxes upstairs again, together with (Y/N). She looked around in our room and said: "You guys should decorated your room more. You have seen mine, haven't you? It's decorated with lots of pictures from me and my family. I will help you to decorated it with pictures of yours, would be so awesome!!" She said enthusiastically. "I would love to see pictures of you from when these twins were younger." she said smiling.

Oh crap, no if I show her my pictures, she will get to know about our secret. What am I gonna do about this:S

To be continued...