Chapter 23: Explain me...

John's POV

I woke up from the sun shining on my face. Omg, it's way too bright! I felt how I was still very sleepy, and with some effort I turned around to look at Edward's bed. My eyes drifted off to his face, but from my shock I couldn't find any. I was immediately wide awake and Jumped out of my bed. I walked with a scared feeling in me to his bed and took his blanket away, only seeing his under sheet. I felt how a little shock went through my whole body. I ran out of our room and check every room if he's in there, still no Edward. I ran downstairs and look in every room, but from shock he's also not there.

I felt myself breathing heavily, only thinking about Edward. What if he will do something to himself again? I felt how my eyes were filled with tears.

I run upstairs again to take some clothes on and after that I ran out of the house. Where could he be? I feel how some tears start to stream down my face and I grab with both hands my head. I feel hopeless. Where do I have to start looking for him. First (Y/N) and now also Edward? I just can't handle this anymore...

Edward's POV

I woke up after one of the nicest dream I ever had, and immediately look at my girlfriend's beautiful face. I would love to wake up like this every morning. She looks just so cute when she is sleeping. I smile to myself and kiss her on her soft lips, I just couldn't resist them. I move my lips around hers, and see how she opens her eyes. I seriously could look at her beautiful eyes all day. I feel how she smiles against my lips and she starts to kiss me back which immediately made my heart beat fast. We both closed our eyes and enjoyed this beautiful moment together. I could kiss her like this all day, I just love her sooo much<3 She always smells so good, she is perfect to me.

I feel how (Y/N)'s hands move from my hair to my neck, the kiss got more passionate. I feel how her tongue is begging for entrance and I open my mouth happily. Our tongues fight with each other and everything just feels so good. I feel how (Y/N)'s hands move down again, stopping at my stomach. She starts to stroke me there, and I feel how I start to tremble. She smiles broadly against my lips and starts to kiss me even more passionately. I feel how I get hard for (Y/N) and I hear her giggling. That was so cute though. She thinks she can only do this to me? Well I will play my game now.

I made us roll over so I was now on top of her and we didn't separate our lips for a moment. Until I started to kiss her on her chin to her neck and started to kiss her there and gently sucked her skin. I softly take her closer to me so I can stroke her back with my hands which are wrapped around her. I feel how she started to tremble too and I started to suck her skin even harder, leaving some love bites behind. I hear how she softly moans and that was when I knew I had some success. Her Moans sound so fucking Sexy!!  

Our make out session becomes even more passionate when I moved my hands down to her ass and gently squeezed them, making her moan even louder. "Omg Edward you make me feel so good!" She said while I was now sucking her collarbone.

Suddenly the door was harshly opened by Someone, which made both of us scare up. We both looked at the person standing in the door opening.

Is he actually being serious? John interrupted this romantic and hot moment, AGAIN!!! Okay... this is pretty awkward.