Chapter 8: admit it

Edward's POV

Why do I feel like this? I'm not supposed to be jealous of him. I don't even like her in THAT way. Well I thought I didn't, but maybe I do a little bit.

We reached school and our first lesson would be with (Y/N) so we walked together with her to our first class. I saw (Y/N) walking to a seat, at the back of the class, all alone, again. I felt sorry for her so I went to sit in front of her. Of course John followed me, and sat beside me. He smirked, but I actually don't know why. He kept looking at me and I got nervous. I tried to talk to (Y/N), but it was suddenly like she was ignoring me. Why is she doing that so suddenly?

The lesson started and the teacher had to tell us something. He told us we would go Ice skating with school tomorrow. OMG, that's like so cool! I heard someone sigh really deeply behind me, probably someone who doesn't like ice skating. He also told us some other stuff but I didn't pay much attention to it.

"OMG, Christmas prom Edward that's like so awesome, isn't it??" John said excitedly. What the hell is he talking about. "You didn't listen, did you?" I slightly nodded. "Next week they organize a Christmas Prom, I think I'm going to ask (Y/N) to be my date." What?! Oh god here is this feeling again... My eyes got wide. John was smirking at me, while I still looked kind of shocked at his face. "I'm only joking Edward! You had to see your face!! Admit it Edward You Like Her! Your shocked faces showed it all" John whispered to me. "No, I don't!" I said maybe a bit fast. "So you don't care when I go with her to the prom?? And after that we will maybe go for dinner or something, or maybe we will-" That is when I got couldn't hold it back anymore. "Okay, maybe I do okay!!!" I whispering to him so (Y/N) wouldn't hear it. John had to laugh a bit. "What do you?" He said. I sighed really deeply. "Okay, I do like her!" I whispered. "I knew it!!" He said with a huge smile on his face. People were looking at us now because John said it loudly. I looked at him like I would say: "Shut it!"

It was silence for a few minutes between me and John. But I had to ask him this question. "Are you still going to ask (Y/N) for prom?" I was kind of afraid for his answer. "Yes, because she is such an awesome girl!" he said. What? I bit my lip, and looked away from him. I looked outside, and felt water coming up my eyes. I tried to hold them back by using some of my magic again, so nobody would notice it.

Why would John still go with her? Maybe he does like her too. If so I have no chance by her, he has always been the better looking one. I hope we won't fight for a girl, We are best friends almost our whole life. We are TWINS now!

I tried to focus on the lesson but it was really hard. I sometimes looked behind me, at (Y/N). Every time I looked, I could see she looked away from me. What is wrong??

(Y/N)'s POV

I walked to my usual seat and felt many people were looking at me. But could already feel those eyed burning into me. I could see Edward walking in my direction, followed by John. They took the seats in front of me.

I felt really uncomfortable. These four people were giving me those death stares again. Oh no, not again. They will kill me after school if I keep on talking to the twins. Edward tried to talk to me but I ignored him.

The lesson started and the teacher told us lots of stuff. Tomorrow we will go ice skating, and there will be a prom next week. Oh no, it's that time of the year again.

I could see John and Edward talking with each other but couldn't hear about what. I didn't pay much attention to it until John said something a bit louder. After that they were silence again. I tried to focus on the lesson, but was distracted by Edward. It seemed like something was bothering him. He looked at me and I looked away, hoping I wasn't caught. Finally the bell rang for the next lesson.

Edward's POV

OMG, this day is finally over. Everything was so stupid today. John goes to prom with (Y/N) probably. (Y/N) ignored me almost the whole day, well actually us.

John and me went to get our stuff from our locker really quickly. "Edward, don't we have to look for (Y/N), she would go with us, wouldn't she?" Oh no, he didn't forget it. "She probably doesn't even want anymore, she has been ignoring us the whole day!" I said to him. I saw him thinking. "But we have to look for her, what if these girls beat her up again?" He said. Oh yeah, if they do that one more time again... "Yeah, maybe we should."

So we started looking for (Y/N) and found her. When she saw us she started to walk faster. We run to her. "(Y/N) wait!" I said, grabbing her by her arm. She looked at me, like she was kind of scared. "Why did you ignore us the whole day?" I asked her a bit hysterically. It was silence, it was like she didn't want to answer the question. "Please tell us (Y/N).." John said. She sighed deeply and said: "Mia, Isabelle, Emma and Amy will beat me up again if I talk to you.." I could see the tears coming in her eyes. Oh that's why, luckily, I thought she was angry with us. I walked to her and give her a tight hug. "(Y/N), didn't I tell you I will help you from now on, and be there for you?" I said whispering to her. She hugs me tightly back. "No, I don't think so.." she said. "Well, I will be there for you, and John will be too, We aren't going to let these bullies take you down." I said whispering. We stayed there for a moment longer until we left to our house. We walked to our bikes. Me and John already got them and walked to (Y/N). She was standing by her bike, crying again...

To be continued...