Chapter 6: my saviour

(Y/N)'s POV

I was straight looking in the eyes of Mia, she was looking at me really angry. Beside her were Emma and Isabelle, they also didn't look really happy. So this means Amy is behind me. I somehow expected this, since they have been looking like this at me the whole day, especially when I had to work with John and Edward. I Only talked to them in that lesson, so I don't know why they are so angry with me, they talked to them the whole day. I have been looking at the twins the whole day, and sometimes one of them caught me looking, and I would look away and blush. And when I did all this Emma, Amy, Isabelle and Mia were always talking with them. I could see they tried to hook on them. Who wouldn't?

Mia stepped closer to me and said: "You better stay away from the twins because they are ours." she said looking at me angrily. "If John and Edward know who you really are, they won't like you anymore." I said. Mia became really angry now and slapped me in my face. It was really sore, but I tried to stay strong and looked back at her angrily. I tried to break free, but Amy grabbed me tighter against her body. Her arm, which was on my mouth before, was now against my neck, which made breathing really hard. Because I tried to escape, they all became more angry and started to beat me up. They punched me in my face, They kicked me and my whole body became weak. The only reason why I was still standing was because Amy was holding me.

That was when suddenly they stopped beating me up, but I had no reason why. I was so weak and tired, that I couldn't hold my eyes open. I could hear them running away from me but I still had no idea why. I couldn't see it. I fell to the ground, because nobody was holding me anymore. That was when I also heard somebody running closer to me...

Edward's POV

I could see those girls where I talked to a lot today, beating somebody up. They noticed me, and immediately stopped. They run away and the girl feel onto the ground. I run to her and first couldn't recognise who it was because she was totally beaten up. She laid there on the ground with her eyes closed and I shook her. That was when she opened her eyes really slowly. I was looking in those beautiful eyes of the first girl I met today, (Y/N). Her eyes got wide when she sees me. "OMG (Y/N), what have they done to you!!" I said with some panic in my voice. I helped her stand up, but I could see she was in so much pain when I did this. She couldn't walk by herself so I helped her. When we were outside, she suddenly began to cry really loud.

"(Y/N) everything will be alright, they can't hurt you now." I said. I hugged her and I said some things more to calm her down. I'm so angry with these girls, especially because I know how it is to be bullied. And why do the bully (Y/N)? she is such a nice girl!

I wiped the tears from her cheeks and looked in her eyes, which were tear-stained. I could see she was calmed down a bit. "Why did they beat you up?" I asked. She took a deep breath and started to tell me. "They beat me up many times before, but I actually don't know why. I don't know why they hate me so much. Nobody helped me before Edward, everybody always avoid me. I think because they don't want to be seen with an ugly loser like me, as those girls always tell me." She said sobbing. "Don't listen to them (Y/N) you're an beautiful girl, they are just jealous!" I said to her, and I meant it. She is really beautiful. "and you're not a loser." I said. When I said this I could see a little smile formed on her face again. I looked in these beautiful eyes from her and got lost in them. "Thank you so much Edward for helping me, nobody did that before." she said. "you don't have to thank me, I'm glad I could help you."

I asked her if she could walk by herself now, she said she could, but I saw in her eyes she had so much pain. So I helped her to her bike, but she of course could not go home on her bike. I offered her to take her home at my bike, because she only had to sit then. She nodded shyly. I saw John still standing, waiting for me. I told him he could go home, because there were still lots of stuff unpacked at home. (Y/N) sat behind me and wrapped her hands around my waist so she could not fall. In that moment I could feel a weird feeling in my stomach, what was that? I didn't pay much attention to it anymore. (Y/N) told me the way to her house and it was quite far away from school. When I reached her house, I helped her walk to the door. There wasn't anybody home so I helped her to clean her wounds.

"Does it still hurt much?" I asked her while I did some bandage on her arm. "Not that much anymore, but my legs are still sore." she said. When I was done she looked me straight in my eyes and said: "Thank you so much Edward." she said again. "You don't have to thank me okay, I know how it is to be bullied" I said. "You? They bullied you?! Why would people do that?" she said. "They told me I'm fat and those kind of things." (Y/N) was looking at me like I was some kind of weirdo. "You are not fat! You are perf-..." She didn't finished her sentence but looked away blushing. I didn't know what she was about to say, but when I looked at myself I remembered that I looked different now. I forgot I wasn't fat anymore. So that's probably why she looked at me like that.

"I think you should take some rest because of your legs." So I helped her up to her room. It looked really nice in her room. There were lots of pictures from her on the wall from when she was younger. I lay her down in her bed and looked at her pictures.

"You were so cute when you were younger." I said to her and she slightly blushed. "Of course you are still cute." I said smiling, making her even more blush. That is so cute!

"I think I should go home now, John is probably waiting for me to help him unpacking our stuff." I said. "If I'm able to walk tomorrow I can help you guys maybe, if it's okay with you. I'm the reason why you couldn't help him today so..." she said. "You don't have to do that, but it would be really cool, I would like to get to know you better." I said. I saw she started to smile and I could feel my heart was beating faster. "I will pick you up tomorrow, because your bike is still at school." "Oh you don't have to do that, my mother can drive me to school." she said. "What if I Want to pick you up tomorrow?" I said, coming closer to her. I looked her in her beautiful eyes and got lost in them. "Well if you want to.." she said.

I said goodbye and went home. I don't know why but was already excited for tomorrow...

To be continued...