Chapter 11: Cry, Cry and even more Crying

Edward's POV

I got totally lost in her beautiful eyes, and wished this moment would never end. Having her so close to me just feels so good, so right. When Our faces got closer to each other, I realised what I was doing. It reminded me of yesterday, when John interrupted this beautiful moment. I bet he also got a thing for her. When I kiss her right now, I bet John will get angry with me. That's the latest thing I want to happen right now.

I sighed really deeply and Turned away from her, I could already feel some pain in my heart. I bit my lip, and try not to look in her eyes.

(Y/N)'s POV

Why? Why, does he have to do this to me? I so hoped he liked me, but he probably doesn't, otherwise he would kiss me.

I feel how my lips start to tremble and my whole body follows this action. I don't want to look at his reaction. "I'm so sorry (Y/N)." he said. It was like he was about to cry, that's how his voice sounded like. Well, why he does this to me then?  Why didn't he kiss me? I want that to happen from the first moment I saw him. This cute, shy smile on his face when he introduced himself, it was so adorable.

Edward got up and looked at me and told me he would be right back. I saw how he skated away and my heart got more hurt by every meter he was further away from me. I actually want to cry so much right now, I really thought he liked me.

I was still sitting on the ice and could feel myself getting cold. I felt how some tears came into my eyes and all these tears streaming down my face made everything even more cold. My sight god really blurry, so I put my hands on my face and cry my whole heart out. I made so much noise by sobbing that I first didn't hear how someone got closer to me. I looked up and couldn't see much because of all the tears in my eyes. That is when someone picked me up from the ice.   

Edward's POV

I walked away from her and felt how some tears filled my eyes. Why must John like her too?? I like her so much, and it would actually hurt to see her with someone else, also when that 'someone else' is my best friend, my twin brother. I would be really happy for John though, but it just hurts so much.

I felt how some tears streamed down my face. I hung my head low, so nobody could see I was crying. But suddenly John scared me up.

"Yo Edward, shouldn't you teach (Y/N) how to ice skate?" John asked me. I didn't say anything and tried to look away from him. But because I didn't say anything, John made me look at him. John looked a bit shocked seeing me cry. "What's wrong Edward?!" he asked me. "Did anybody bully you, beat you up, what happened?" I kept looking into his eyes, and didn't want to say anything. "Please tell me Edward, I want to kick this person's ass." John said. Well I don't know how it is possible to kick your own ass, but anyway...

"(Y/N) tried to kiss me," John interrupted me. "What?!" but it wasn't like a 'what' because he was angry or something, it was like I could see he was really hard trying to hold his smile back. What the hell is wrong with him? He probably is just happy for me, trying to hide his jealousy.

"Yeah, she crashed into me, and fell on top of me. And that is when we leaned in to kiss each other..." John was looking at me like I had to carry on with the story. "But that's when I thought of you, You like her too, because You asked her to go with you to prom. I don't want you to get angry with me, so I didn't kiss her." John was looking at me with wide-eyes, and his mouth a bit dropped. I kept looking at him while the tears streamed down my face. He kept looking at me, and didn't say anything, so I skate further. But he came after me.

"Edward, I could never get angry with you, you're my best friend, my twin, my everything, I could never get angry with you!!" I had to smile a little bit again because of this. "Now go to your girl and show her how much you like her!" He said to me.

(Y/N)'s POV

I could barely see that there were more people standing around me. I tried to wipe my tears away so I could see a little bit better again. When I looked up, I was shocked, shocked of the people standing in front of me. These girls are the latest people I want to see now. They came skating closer to me. Oh no, this won't be any good.

"You didn't listen to us, we told you to stay away from THEM." Amy said, looking angry at me. "We told you they are ours." Emma said with the same expression as Amy. "Well, We warned you, He doesn't like you, does he?" Isabelle said smirking. I could actually cry really loudly now, why does they always have to bully me?

I didn't answer them, I could only feel how some more tears streamed down my face. They started to look really angry now.

"Answer me!!" Isabelle said while she slapped me in my face. I almost fell but could hold my balance just in time. "I-I-I don't know..." I said. Amy smirked at me and said: "Well, I do know, And they won't like an ugly girl like you (Y/N)" Can't these girls just shut up?! I know he doesn't like me.

"Well, they won't like fake girls like you, or girls who bully other people." I said really angry now. That was where I said too much. They really started to beat me up right now.

Why does these things always have to happen to me? It's so cold, Edward doesn't like me, and these girls started beat me up again. I was surprised how I was still standing on the ice, but not for long because I was shocked from whom I was seeing in front of me, looking shocked at me. I was only focused on the person, but wasn't prepared for this really hard beat, which made me fell down a hill, which was around the skating rink...

To be continued...