Chapter 18: I've got that POWER

John’s POV

I’m talking to this girl called Britney, she seemed really nice so I started to talk to her. I’ve actually never seen here at this school yet. Well I’m only at this school since almost 2 weeks, so that’s quite logically. She looks really cute in the dress she is wearing, and on my way I make some flirty moves to her. She seems to like it very much because she smiles sweetly at me. I see also how her cheeks become slightly red, which made me smirk at her a bit. “What is your name actually?  You know mine now but what is yours?” She asked to get to another topic. I smiled at her and said my name. We talked about lots of things more, and I suddenly caught Edward looking at me afraid, what is wrong? He gave me some signs, I was the only one who could tell what he meant, the twin thing;) He cleared to me that (Y/N) was already away for many minutes, and it got him worried, just like me. Edward went looking for her and I got my attention back to Britney.

“Who was the person you were sending ‘messages’ to?” she said looking around her, but Edward was already out of sight.

“It was my twin, Edward.” I said a little sad, thinking of (Y/N). I really hope she is alright.

“Do you want to dance with me?” I asked her, to get my attention away from (Y/N) so I wouldn’t be worried too much. She said yes and I took her closer to me by her waist, still letting some distance between us. Dancing with her really calmed me down. She smelled really good and I kept looking her in her beautiful eyes, I got lost in them. I slightly smiled at her and slowly went closer to her face. I could feel her warm breath on my skin and I was about to close my eyes to kiss this beautiful girl in front of me. I suddenly heard people making loud noises and looked up, and left the girl standing in front of me disappointed. To my shock I saw these people I hated the most on planet earth running along us. This can’t be any good, they should not even be here!! Who the hell let them in?!

I took Britney’s  hand and run after them. I saw Britney looking at me with a weird expression. “Britney we need to stop these girls! I will explain it later to you, I promise!” I said to her, and she nodded. She started to run faster, wow that’s quite impressive. Stop John, it isn’t time to think over things like this.

We came fast closer to them. I asked some other friends of me along the way to help me and came also with us. We finally reached them and made them stop by trapping them. I took hold of Emma and made sure to not let her go although she was trying to break free, but I held her arms strongly behind her back. My friends took hold of the other girls and we brought them inside the school again, to the rector.

Edward’s POV

I saw how Emma suddenly started to smirk at me, and I was terrified from what happened right now. After Mia took her hands away from (Y/N), I could see (Y/N) falling down. She couldn’t stand up anymore because of her legs. I tried to catch her but I wasn’t fast enough. To my horror she fell against the wall, and It was like I could hear some of her bones break which let some shivers go through my spine.

“NO, NO, NO!” I said crying more by every ‘NO’. I run to her and could already see blood coming out of her head, which let me terrified next to her. I immediately looked back at the girls, Emma was smirking at me but the other ones were also looking scared at the scene and were slightly shocked. “WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE!!?” I said angrily and sadly. That is when they suddenly left the toilet, running away from us. Omg, they think they can run away from this!? And they call (Y/N) a loser? What. The. Hell.

I looked at (Y/N) again and looked at all her wounds, especially the one on her head. There kept streaming blood from it, like LOTS! It made me panic so much and cry even more. What do I have to do?! I saw how (Y/N) could barely hold her eyes open, but I told her to stay awake and she really listened to me, which calmed me down a tiny bit.

“Seriously (Y/N), we need to stop this for good now. I can’t see you suffer like this anymore (Y/N), I love you so much, I really want you to know that!!” I said sobbing while getting closer to her to look at the wounds properly. I’m hopeless, what do I have to do now!? If she will lay here like this many minutes longer, she will die because she lose so many blood. I can never forgive these girls for everything they have done to her. I don’t know what to do anymore, it’s seems like there is only one way out...

I can’t let her die. She gets to know about my powers this way, NOW WHAT? She is more important than my secret!!

I swallowed, before making sure I made the right decision. I span my fingers in the direction of her head, and she looked confused at me. I bit my lip before slowly making a fist of my hand, making sure I won’t hurt her by spanning them too much. I took my hand back and looked at (Y/N) quite unsure, how will she react?

I looked behind her head and saw the blood had stopped streaming from the big wound which relieved me. I saw how she slowly brought her hand to the back of her head. I already looked at the other parts of her body and also used my magical powers for the other wounds. I saw how the colour came slightly back in her face and I noticed she was already feeling so much better.

I caught her suddenly looking at me, but not with the expression I hoped for. Her whole body was trembling, and I could see more tears stream down her face. She looked really scared at me, I came closer to her, because I wanted to hug her, to calm her down. But she could stand on her own feet again and used it to run away from me...

 To be continued...