Chapter 21: Let her be here...

John’s POV

I was still looking for (Y/N) but I couldn’t find her in the area I was looking for her. It made me so sad, I really hope Edward has already found her. I’ve looked like EVERYWHERE I could, but didn’t find her unfortunately. I was tired of walking and should actually stop because my legs were already hurting, but I didn’t want to. I want to find her, not only for myself, but most importantly for Edward. I know how much he loves her, she means everything to him.

I kept looking for her, because Edward would call me if he had found her already, wouldn’t he?

I even asked people if they had seen (Y/N) by showing them the picture of her, Edward and me. But no one had seen her. I could already feel how Edward would feel if he gets to know about this. I want to comfort him when he gets to know about it. I just want to go back to him.

I get my bike and cycle home. I was feeling so sad at the moment. Somehow even sadder when I thought about Edward. They always say twins can feel each other’s pain, don’t they?

When I thought about that, I started to cycle even faster. The more I came closer to our house, the more my heart started to ache. For me meant this that Edward was becoming more hurt, it made me cry. I finally reached our house, and my arm even started to hurt now. It made me cry even more because I knew Edward was being hurt. I just felt he was already home, I don’t know why. I threw my bike on the ground and ran into our house. It was like a magnet how I was pulled in the direction of the bathroom. I felt how my arm started to hurt more and more. I finally had the strength to open the bathroom door, and go fast inside. My heart hurts even more when I see the reason why my arm hurts so much. I see how a red liquid streams down his arm, and it made breathing really hard for me.

I saw how Edward looked kind of angry at me, not even shocked from the fact that someone could see he was hurting himself. It was like someone took away all his emotion.

Then the scene around me caught my eye, and I became even more shocked. How can such things happen in our own house? I almost couldn’t  recognise all the people in this room, they changed so much, all of them were looking at me unemotionally. I ran to Edward and took the razor out of his hand.

“WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING EDWARD?!!” I shouted crying at him. “I deserve this John, I have to be punished, I put everybody in danger!” Edward said filling his eyes with tears too. It was like he didn’t even know how much people care about him.

“It’s not your fault Edward, don’t listen to them!” I said to him because I could hear those evil twins saying things to him. I was hopeless, nothing worked. I tried to use my magical powers against these twins but they were little too strong. The power I used against them just came back to me and hit me. I fell harshly backwards and hurt myself. I see how Edward’s expression suddenly turned scared. I begged him to help me but he didn’t dare to do anything, say anything. I felt how my back started to hurt and I could see from his expression, Edward felt it too.

“Please help me Edward, don’t listen to them. So many people love you Edward, your family, friends and just think about (Y/N), she will be so hurt when she gets to know about IT, She Loves You Edward!!” I said crying loudly. I saw how he was still hesitating, but I could also see he was about to get up any moment, to help me.