Chapter 13: My Hero

Edward's POV

I stayed like this for a moment and looked at her beautiful face, which was still very pale. I looked at her whole body, I could actually cry because it looked very pale too.

She still didn't wake up, and I wondered if I was really doing the right thing. Her body felt still really cold against mine, so I pressed mine completely against her body, so everything of our bodies were touching. I really hope it will work, I don't want to lose her. I let some tears drop again, they fell in her neck.

Maybe I should just stop this, it doesn't work she still didn't wake up, although my body heat really made her so much warmer now. Hers didn't feel like ice anymore, but maybe my heat is just not enough. Shall I use my powers, I don't know how to do it anymore.

I'm so hopeless and start to sob really loudly again. I bury my face in her neck and feel how it is still really cold there. Her face is also still really cold. HOW DO YOU GET THAT WARM? seriously, this is too much for me.

"Please (Y/N), wake up... I don't know what to do anymore." I said while you could hear all my sadness in my voice. "I don't want to lose you... I know you can do this, you are so strong..." I said whispering by her ears. I suddenly saw she had some wounds in her neck and in her face. These stupid girls!! Maybe they punched her there, or it happened when she fell through the ice. That must have hurt so much. When I look at them I get the urge to kiss the pain away she has through all this. I hate myself for leaving her all on her own, and only because she wanted to kiss me!! the stupid thing is that I wanted that to happen too actually!

I move my head closer to her neck, to one of her wounds, and start to plant kisses on some of her wounds.

While doing this I can suddenly feel under my chest, her heart beating really fast. Only by planting some kisses?! And I feel how her body becomes even warmer. That is when she slowly moves her arms a little bit, and she finally opens her eyes.

"Omg (Y/N), You don't know how happy I am right now, You finally woke up!" I said hugging her really tightly. (Y/N) didn't say anything, didn't move anything. When I looked at her she was kind of shocked.

"Why-Why do I only wear my underwear and you too?!! and why are you crying?" she said looking a bit scared at me. "Ehm... because you fell into the ice cold water, and you wouldn't wake up. And they always taught me you had to warm people then... with body heat." I said looking away, blushing really much. I felt how some tears still streamed down my face. What the hell will she think of me, that I'm some kind of rapist?! She probably will.  

"Oh... but was it really that necessary?? Why did you do that for me?" She asked me. I looked her in her beautiful eyes, which I was happy to see again. "Because I didn't want to lose you, you're my best friend together with John, and I should have stayed with you, you have been bullied by them through me, only because I rejected your kiss. To be honest that is the biggest mistake I ever made, rejecting you..." I said to her. I saw how she slightly smiled, but still looked a bit uncomfortable.

"Oh I'm so sorry (Y/N), I will just-" I said while I slightly stood up. "Noo Edward! ehm..." she said blushing. "I-I actually love your company, and I'm still so cold... please Edward." Omg, the colour in her face slightly comes back and I just love the fact that it happened because she blushed because of me. I smiled really sweetly at her, and lay back on top of her. I hugged her really tightly and looked her in her beautiful sparkling eyes. I pressed myself against her again, and could feel how her heart started really to go crazy now, which made me smile even more, and her blush even more. I placed one of my hands against her cheek and started to stroke it because there were many wounds on it.

"Does it hurt much?" I asked her. She started to blush again, but this time I didn't know why. "Well now it does, but-but for some moments ago it didn't, because you..." She looked away, her cheeks were totally red right now, just like an tomato. She didn't finish her sentence, but I already knew what she was about to say. So I brought my face close to hers and started to kiss it again. She tensed up because of this, but she just didn't expected it, I guess. I start to stroke her back to calm her down.

"Does it work?" I asked looking at her, smiling. She blushed again. "I'm so sorry again (Y/N), that I wasn't there for you, I should have known these girls would get angry. I hope you won't hate me because of this, I'm really sorry, and I hope we can stay friends, I was so stupid (Y/N), I'm so-" but that is where she interrupted me by placing her lips on mine, well she got me silence now, literally. I feel how her lips start to move around mine, and this made my heart beat really fast now. This is totally different from doing mouth to mouth resuscitation by her. This just feels so magically. I start to kiss her back and close my eyes. Her lips are so soft, they feel so amazing against mine. I take her closer to me by hugging her tighter. This is just perfect. the way our bodies are pressed against each other, everything. She throws her arms around me too, and made me roll over, so she was on top of me. She smiled against my lips, and I smiled too. We suddenly stopped kissing each other because we both needed some air.

We were both breathing heavily, because of the cold and because of the kiss.

"Don't say that ever again Edward! I can never hate you, You're not stupid, You are my hero. I don't know what would have happened to me otherwise." She said with a trembling voice. "and Edward, I-I ehm.." "Yes, (Y/N)." I said with so much love in my voice. "I-I actually want to be more than just friends..." She said, with some sadness in her voice. I smiled because of what she said, and I kissed her again. I just love her soft lips so much. Especially when they are pressed against mine.

I finally stopped kissing her. "I'm glad we feel the same about that" I said a bit laughingly. She had to smile too now, and I could see her eyes were sparkling again. "Thank you so much for saving me Edward." She said. "I could never let that happen to you (Y/N), I-I love you." I said whispering to her. I hugged her close to me and she placed her head on my chest to calm down from all this. I softly stroked her back, and kissed her head. We stayed like this for some minutes until I noticed which time it is now, because I looked at my watch.

"(Y/N) we almost have to be back at the entrance!! We need to get dressed!" She was still a bit tired because of all of this, so I hurried and got our clothes, but when I got hers they were still totally wet. She can't take them on like this, She will get cold again! I looked behind me but (Y/N) had her eyes closed, so I span my fingers until they become a fist, not too much otherwise I maybe set the clothes on fire. After some seconds her clothes are dry and I walk back to (Y/N). I give her her clothes.

"How can they already be so dry again? It's like really cold here?!" She looked at me with a weird expression, like she tried to read my mind or something. It was like she knew something was not right about me...

To be continued...