Class 1A

It was your fist day at U.A. Izuku left way to early so you walked alone when you got to U.A You looked at the building and just though "is this really the school I'm going to am I really that lucky?" You walked inside getting a few whistle's that you just ignored. When you got to your class you hear someone scream your name.

You turn around expecting to see Katsuki but it wasn't it was a guy with red spiky hair he looked like he was in your year. You hadn't seen him in the entrance exam so he was probably in a different stadium. "Ummm me" you said pointing to yourself. Yeah your (y/n) (l/n) right?he asked you. "Well yeah but- " he didn't even let you finish before he started talking about how cool it was that you got first place in the entrance exam and abut how jealous he was and him guessing what your quirk was. "Ummmmm sorry about this but whats your name?" you asked him. "Oh sorry I didn't even introduce myself I'm Kirishima Eijirou and my quirk is hardening and I'm in class 1A just like you I participated in the entrance exam yesterday but I was not in the same stadium as you". "Oh well you already know me but I'm (l/n) (y/n) and my quirks are time and explosion". "WOW YOU HAVE TWO QUIRKS THAT'S SO COOL!" Eijirou screamed. "W-well yeah I guess" you said shyly. "We're gonna be great friends (y/n) I just now it". "Yeah I think so to Eijirou".

After that you two went inside the class room and picked your seats you sat down next to Eijirou, You looked around the room and saw Izuku talking to Uraraka and another boy with short bluish black hair. Eijirou looked at you and said "Hey (y/n) I want to introduce you to one of my friends this is Denki Kaminari" you looked to where Eijirou was pointing and saw a boy with short yellow hair with a black lighting bolt. "Hi I'm (y/n) (l/n) it's nice to meet you Denki". "Hey nice to meet you (y/n)".You felt someone glaring at you and looked over to see Katsuki giving you dirty looks from the back of the class."What do you want Katsuki stop staring at me you yelled over to Katsuki". "(y/n) be careful of that guy he's got a powerful quirk and gets mad REALLY easy". "I know I've known him since kindergarten and once you get to know him he's not scary whatsoever plus I've got the same quirk as him plus another one."