Hero names

It was time to go back to school and you were on the bus for your ride to school. You were expecting a normal ride when you heard someone say "Hey" you thought they were talking to someone else so you just ignored them but then they said "your (l/n) (y/n) from class 1A good job in the sports festival I rooted for you" then others started talking saying things like "wow you were in the top 8" and "wow she's strong" as you got off the bus everyone yelled "GOOD LUCK HERO!" Yeah t-thanks you said kinda nervous. 😖 (yeah Ik that's what happened to Izuku and I just completely ripped that off but who cares)

About ten minutes later you got into class and sat down. Bakugou came up to your desk and leaned on it. "Hey" he said towering over you. "H-hey" you said,you heard some girls fangirling behind Katsuki. Katsuki went to kiss you but before he could Lida came in the class and yelled "EVERYONE STOP TALKING AND TAKE YOUR SEATS!" Surprisingly Katsuki listened and went back to his desk. Lida sat down as Mr.Aizawa came into the class room. "Ok everyone this is a very important class".

U looked around and you could tell Eijirou and Denki were mentally screaming. "Today we are picking hero names said Mr.Aizawa. Everyone cheered but Mr.Aizawa lets just say he calmed everyone down. (not gonna say how Cuz he is scary) Mr.Aizawa continued by saying that because these could be your names for life that Ms.Midnight would be making sure that they were okay. After 5 minutes we were told to present,Yuuga went first and his name was .... Can't stop sparkling (OMG I HATE YUUGA!)

Mina wanted to be alien queen but Midnight said no so she is pinky. Todoroki is Shoto Lida is Tenya Denki is charge bolt Izuku was Deku Uraraka is Uravity Tsu is Froppy and Eijirou is red riot (OMG HE IS ADORABLE!! I LOVE HIM😍) It was finally your turn and your name was (y/h/n) Mineta was grape juice and when Bakugou went up he said "KING EXPLOSION MURDER" Midnight said no and he went back to his seat he came back a minute later and said "LORD EXPLOSION MURDER" Midnight said it was to violent and he started arguing with her.

To Be Continued In Chapter 16