Smitten

ⒷⒶⓀⓊⒼⓄⓊ'Ⓢ ⓅⓄⓋ
I just finished giving (y/n) and Eijirou a lecture about how girls and guys shouldn't hang out but they just brushed it off. "URG WHY DO I EVEN CARE,SO WHAT IF SHE TOUCH'S HIM WITH THOSE SOFT HANDS,AND SO WHAT IF SHE SMILES THAT ADORABLE SMILE TOWARDS HIM,SO WHAT IF SHE LAUGHS THAT SOFT BEAUTIFUL LAUGH WHEN HE TALKS SO WHAT IF SHE NEVER DOES ANY OF THAT TO ME!!!"

Wait am I...smitten with (y/n). The girl I've done nothing but hurt and annoy since kindergarten? "WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!?!Why do I want her so bad?Why do I want to hold her soft hands and hold her in my arms? Why do I want her so bad why?" Just then (y/n) yelled over to me telling me to stop staring at her I blushed and turned away from her. Then the bell for class rang and Aiazawa came into the room for some reason I couldn't get (y/n) off my mind she was all I thought about all day.

After the last bell rang I packed up my stuff  and when I looked up I saw (y/n) standing in front of my desk.I blushed and asked her what was up. A huge blush appeared on her face as she asked me if I could help her control her explosion quirk better since I had the same quirk and I had mastered it. I said I would and we both walked out to U.A's training grounds.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip if 6 hours of training brought to you by Izuku's freckles!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ⓎⓄⓊⓇ ⓅⓄⓋ
You were lying I the ground exasted with Bakugou  next to you just as tired as you were. The two of you had been none stop training for at least 6 hours. Bakugou got up and grabbed your hand. You didn't know why but you just got up and followed him. He lead you to the park you two used to play at as kids he dragged you over to the swing and sat on one. You sat on the swing next to him and put your hands on the chains.

As soon as your hand touched the bar Bakugou placed his hand over yours.He looked into your eyes for a moment then said "(y/n) I have a favor to ask you." "What is Bakugou" you asked in a soft voice. "I want you to called me Katsuki" he said sounding serious."Okay Katsuki" you said sweetly.

To be continued in part 7