U.A sports festival!

ⒷⒶⓀⓊⒼⓄⓊⓈ ⓅⓄⓋ
The space between (y/n) and I definitely changed after all that training and talking at the park. When we pass each other in the hallways we don't start a full on fight we just pass each other and say hi. We have even started hanging out since both of us are friends with Eijirou and Denki.Before Eijirou and Denki would hang out with her one day and me the next because we would just fight the whole time. Everything is going fine and I think she might have even forgiven me for everything I've done for the past few years.

Your Pov
You Bakugou Eijirou and Denki were hanging out before class talking about whatever came to mind.Aizawa walked into the classroom and said that the U.A sports festival was coming up. Everyone looked super excited and Izuku looked like he was gonna cry of joy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip to the first day of the sports festival brought to you by...How Tsndere Bakugou is!!!!!!!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ It was the first day of the U.A sports festival and you were all lined up for the first event which was a race in a obstacle course. The teacher in charge Midnight whipped the ground in front of her with her whip and screamed "GOOOOOO"Everyone started to run and then the giant robots showed up they were like the ones from the entrance exam. Just then you saw Todoroki give you a signal to jump on one of the robots he had defeated. Once you did he froze the ground trapping most people. As you ran to catch up with Todoroki you wondered why he did that for you.

After about a good ten seconds you heard your best friend Eijirou kirishima scream "I'M ALIVE!" You chuckled at him and thought "thats good to know". You heard explosions behind you and knew it was Katsuki. Just then the thought hit you "I COULD HAVE STOPPED TIME!!" You stopped time and walked to the finish line you then restarted time and you heard president Mic screaming about the race. You raised your hand and screamed "president I'm done"!  He looked down surprised and said "well look at that (L/n) (F/n) has finished. Her quirks are time and explosion so I guess she stopped time and ran through the course". ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip to the results brought to you by......Todoroki being Bakugou's love rival!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
T͛o͛ B͛e͛ C͛o͛n͛t͛i͛n͛u͛e͛d͛ I͛n͛ P͛a͛r͛t͛ 8